OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
Yep, just do what she says
smile.gif
Where did you get the link? It's called leech protection. Just browse to my download page and the link will work from there

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
Where did you get the link?
I get the link from your site, you gived the link in start of that topic,
On the side that loads from your link, there is description of your program, and there is a place with DOWNLOAD written, and after that there is that link that i gived you. (to the lady with magic staff)
smile.gif

http://techsuki.net/nintendo-ds-rom-trimmer/

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
Hmm it works fine for me clicking from my website; checking logs.. there have been around 3000 downloads this month, I guess the link is working normally
smile.gif

I think it may be some firefox-addon that treats links as new pages? Try right-click/save as

fairuza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would it be hard to add better support for 120dpi setting? right now the fonts go out of the program's window and it can't be resized.

also, are there known games that trimming the rom breaks it for m3 simply or m3 real?

AuthorX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Where did you get the link?
I get the link from your site, you gived the link in start of that topic,
On the side that loads from your link, there is description of your program, and there is a place with DOWNLOAD written, and after that there is that link that i gived you. (to the lady with magic staff)
smile.gif

http://techsuki.net/nintendo-ds-rom-trimmer/
It sounds to me like you're blocking the link referral. When you click a link, normally a URL is sent along with the request to tell the server where the link was (this is the referring URL). This is how offsite-linking is blocked - by sending you to a page like the one you got if the referring URL was from any other website. Sometimes, though, add-ons like spam/pop-up blockers will block the referring URL, which is the same as if you had just typed the address into the address bar without clicking a link. In this case, that's also blocked (probably so people can't just post the URL and say to copy and paste it, which still leaches bandwidth).
You'll just have to find the extension or option in Firefox that blocks referring URLs and turn it off, at least temporarily.

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In reply to my above message, I have found out that the source of this problem was likely to be a bad dump as I trimmed the previously untrimmed version and they worked.

Apologies.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Ooo really that's the BEST ROM Trimmer EVER!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I got a freezing in a mission in Tony Hawk: Downhill Jam, then I trimmed it again with yours, and IT DIDN'T FROZE When I selected that mission!!! (In the CutScene)

And the progressing bar too... very well!!!
smile.gif

THANKS!!!! KEEP IT UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
grog.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Brian, I am getting the same hotlinking error page, whether clicking the direct link or the one on your page (of course right clicking, save as does work, but...)

I have pretty standard extensions on Firefox, it's fully up to date, and the only extensions I have active are Foxmarks, StumbleUpon, FoxyTunes, Grease Monkey (no specific scripts active), and Meebo.

Thanks for the new update though! I can't wait to test it out!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm....I'm using FireFox too and it's working fine for me.

My extensions:
AD-Block
Download Embedded
Google Vid Downloader
Image Zoom

..and about 3 other video downloaders.
rolleyes.gif

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
Ooo really that's the BEST ROM Trimmer EVER!!!! :) :) :)

I got a freezing in a mission in Tony Hawk: Downhill Jam, then I trimmed it again with yours, and IT DIDN'T FROZE When I selected that mission!!! (In the CutScene)

And the progressing bar too... very well!!! :)

THANKS!!!! KEEP IT UP THE GOOD WORK!!! :grog:

Great to know :D What trimmer did you use before? (the one it froze with)

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Brian, I just tried that and for some reason it doesn't work. I downloaded it before, and since then I have installed no addons and haven't changed any settings.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
- The program crahses in linux and win9x because of the background protection

- If I remove it (the prot.), it means people could change it so the exe has a new embedded one and not the default one on the first run. I don't like that. I'll change that soon anyway for some other method so it runs in any platforms.

QUOTE said:
without the background , This program was dead..

what do you mean?

if you had a picture of a ........ R4DS On the background people wouldnt even thought of using the program in the first place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?