BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
you mean other trimmers have backgrounds?
tongue.gif

betawind

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can you add support in the trimmer for fixing my breakfast and laying my clothes out before work, none of the other trimmers do that and it would really help it to stand out!

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's already a feature, but you need a secret key combination for it!
rofl2.gif
It makes you cool when bullies are kicking sand in your face in front of the pretty ladies, and later will raise you children too, correct?

Thanks for the trimming tool, great work BrianTokyo. Unfortunately some are never satisfied
wtf.gif

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
eheh

as for backgrounds, you can change them in the last version 0.70 (only beta), however not permanently (but will be in the stable build).

ill finish it sometime before the end of month, I finish my job in a few days so ill have more time, atm im too lazy and tired after work
tongue.gif

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The GBA trimming seems to be working perfectly.

Brian, i was using ur trimmer with Namco Museum DS and when i trimmed the rom, it didnt work on my flashcard (G6 Lite) but whe i used untrimmed version, it worked.

maybe u can improve ur software.

That might not be the trimmer test. I don't use my G6 Lite for DS games anymore, but I do remember when I first got the cart, some DS roms wouldn't work properly after using the trimmer that's built into the G6 Manager. So I had to run the rom back through the Manager un-trimmed, and it would then work properly. Rocket Slime is just one of the games that come to mind.

So try trimming the game with the G6 Manager, or with GBATA. Then try running it on the G6 Lite. And if the game still doesn't work, then you'll need a firmware update. Some games for the SCDS1 won't work properly while trimmed too, and has nothing to do with the trimmer.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
GBA trimmer would be good.
speed isnt that important, since u do once per ROM and going from 3second to 0.0000001 in contrast of having something like GBA trimmer, is no good.
maybe u can use a Open With feature that it atuomatically opens a context menu for .nds files to trim 'em there (i dont like it, but ppl may like it).

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
GBA trimmer would be good.
speed isnt that important, since u do once per ROM and going from 3second to 0.0000001 in contrast of having something like GBA trimmer, is no good.
maybe u can use a Open With feature that it atuomatically opens a context menu for .nds files to trim 'em there (i dont like it, but ppl may like it).

it already trims GBA roms (0.70)

load 2-3 pages back for the beta link

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
Your tool is pretty good all it really needs is an integrated arm-7 patcher and your trimmer will be the only tool I'll really need for my flashcard related activities.

Anyways great work, really easy to use tool and great feature set and speed, looking forward to stable 0.70.

Cheers.

matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
It's a solid compressed Nintendogs archive:

Code:
C:\dir /b "Best Friends"
0154 - Nintendogs - Best Friends (U) (Trashman).nds

C:\dir /b "Chihuahua"
0042 - Nintendogs - Chihuahua & Friends (J) (Brassteroid Team).nds
0089 - Nintendogs - Chihuahua & Friends (U) (Lube).nds
0124 - Nintendogs - Chihuahua & Friends (E) (Trashman).nds

C:\dir /b "Dachshund"
0075 - Nintendogs - Mini Dachshund & Friends (J) (Trashman).nds
0091 - Nintendogs - Dachshund & Friends (U) (Lube).nds
0123 - Nintendogs - Dachshund & Friends (E) (Trashman).nds

C:\dir /b "Dalmatian"
0466 - Nintendogs - Dalmatian & Friends (E)(M5).nds
0608 - Nintendogs - Dalmatian & Friends (U).nds

C:\dir /b "Labrador"
0068 - Nintendogs - Shiba & Friends (J) (PROJECTG).nds
0090 - Nintendogs - Labrador & Friends (U) (Lube).nds
0102 - Nintendogs - Labrador & Friends (E) (Squirrels).nds

When I choose a file to extract and trim, it shows the progress bar filling up but when it's done I get a dialog saying there was an error when extracting the file.

Edit: Ok - I moved the files out of the folders and recompressed them into one 7z archive and I get "7zip extraction error.". So this has nothing to do with having folders in the archive - it's something else.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work