nds sudoku homebrew?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by thegame07, Mar 10, 2007.

1. thegame07
    OP

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    is there any homebrew sudoku ? i just relised how to play it yesterday and now im addicted i want more. I have been playing it on brain training is there even any other ds gamess with sudoku. thanks very much.

2. Szyslak

Szyslak Nudibranch Lover

Oct 31, 2006
    United States
    NY
    There aren't any homebrew versions that I know of. There are too many official games that do it well enough for developers to bother. Have a search through the list, but there's probably 5 or 6 decent Sudoku games right now for the DS (including Japanese releases). I play 811 - Essential Sudoku (E) every once in a while. It has pretty good controls.

3. jaxxster

jaxxster The Heretic

Oct 31, 2006
    South East London
    Brain age has the best suduko i've played on the DS.

4. DsDamien

DsDamien Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2007
    United States
    Ds-X has a Sudoku Skin App...

5. arman68

arman68 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2007
    Armenia
    I found 2 or 3 homebrew ones but they did not seem that great to me. In term of the commercial ones, here's how I score them:

Essential Sudoku DS : 2/10
    Sudoku Gridmaster : 8/10
    Sudoku Mania : 3/10

There is also brain age, which includes a sudoku game, which is more or less on par with Sudoku Gridmaster. I have not made my mind which one I prefer yet. As a game though, I think Brain Age deserves a 9/10.

6. OrR

OrR Rice-megatron Expert

Nov 24, 2005
    Gambia, The
    Hildesheim/Germany
  7. juggernaut911

juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

Jul 13, 2006
    United States
    I suck at Sudoku puzzles!!! I am kinda quick but they bore me and make my little brain hurt!! [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice