NDS Stoped read DSTT

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by theforbidden1, Feb 13, 2009.

Feb 13, 2009

NDS Stoped read DSTT by theforbidden1 at 5:04 PM (1,053 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. theforbidden1
    OP

Newcomer theforbidden1 Advanced Member

Portugal
    Hello,

The NDS stopped read DSTT cartridges the screen goes blank when i try turn on the console... the DSTT look fine they work with other consoles and the NDS also look fine coz it works with genuine games.

Does anyone had a problem like this before?

2. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    It's probably a contact problem (the DSTT isn't making proper contact with your NDS). You can sometimes get it to work by shoving a folded up piece of paper into the slot opposite the contacts of the DSTT to help push the contacts together. You should probably return the DSTT to wherever you got it from and get a replacement.

-Bri

3. theforbidden1
    OP

Newcomer theforbidden1 Advanced Member

Portugal

Hello the NDS was tested with more than 2 DSTT and the problem is the same [​IMG]

4. Dhaos_Niko

Newcomer Dhaos_Niko Advanced Member

Italy
    Some thing happens to me sometimes. I just blow in the slot, blow to the contacts(Like the old SNES cartridges), and works.

5. DSiImporter

Banned DSiImporter Banned

United States
    where did u get it beacuse their are about 2 faks out around that was the first kart i ever got and it suked
    you can check if it is real or not by going on ndstt.com i think it is it says it on the karts box
    i have the acekard2i now fir my DSi i would recamend getting the ak2i beacuse it works with Ds lite and Nds and DSi

6. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    How old is the DS? Maybe you can return it in exchange for a new one. Otherwise, try to clean the contacts of the NDS (I don't know how easy that would be).

-Bri

7. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    I've had this a few times now too. Just try to turn it on multiple times and then it'll work again (well, that worked for me...).