Hacking NDS Stoped read DSTT

theforbidden1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

The NDS stopped read DSTT cartridges the screen goes blank when i try turn on the console... the DSTT look fine they work with other consoles and the NDS also look fine coz it works with genuine games.

Does anyone had a problem like this before?

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's probably a contact problem (the DSTT isn't making proper contact with your NDS). You can sometimes get it to work by shoving a folded up piece of paper into the slot opposite the contacts of the DSTT to help push the contacts together. You should probably return the DSTT to wherever you got it from and get a replacement.

-Bri

theforbidden1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bri said:
It's probably a contact problem (the DSTT isn't making proper contact with your NDS). You can sometimes get it to work by shoving a folded up piece of paper into the slot opposite the contacts of the DSTT to help push the contacts together. You should probably return the DSTT to wherever you got it from and get a replacement.

-Bri

Hello the NDS was tested with more than 2 DSTT and the problem is the same
frown.gif

Dhaos_Niko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Some thing happens to me sometimes. I just blow in the slot, blow to the contacts(Like the old SNES cartridges), and works.

DSiImporter

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where did u get it beacuse their are about 2 faks out around that was the first kart i ever got and it suked
you can check if it is real or not by going on ndstt.com i think it is it says it on the karts box
i have the acekard2i now fir my DSi i would recamend getting the ak2i beacuse it works with Ds lite and Nds and DSi

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How old is the DS? Maybe you can return it in exchange for a new one. Otherwise, try to clean the contacts of the NDS (I don't know how easy that would be).

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs