RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no that's the thing i ACCIDENTLY dragged it in...i just mentioned it in the post because i didn't know if maybe it causes problems if you use an SD card. i have neither cards only a sd card.
So just use the SD card forwarder pack.
If you're already using that, check the FAQs for the error you're getting.

Merio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so do the flashcard files not mess with anything, and does the fact that i just got these roms off the internet not matter? (just asking ill probably try again )

Schnida

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I have an Acekard 2i and there are two DS Game Fordwarder packs:

(Acekard 2(i) - Forwarders)
(Acekard 2(i) - TWiLight Menu++)

What's the difference between them?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm just stupid. You explained this literally on the last page.

TWiLight Menu++ is a GUI where you can pick a DS game to launch.
Forwarders are shortcuts to launch a DS game on the SD card, from the 3DS HOME Menu.

Last edited by Schnida,
Reactions: RocketRobz
D

Deleted User

Once I did it, it just deleted all the Cia files without actually installing the forwarding things. Do I also need to copy over the .nds forwarding files the program made?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Once I did it, it just deleted all the Cia files without actually installing the forwarding things. Do I also need to copy over the .nds forwarding files the program made?
To be clear, do I need to actually install the full twilight thing? I thought it was just _nds and that one listed file.

To be clear, do I need to actually install the full twilight thing? I thought it was just _nds and that one listed file.
IDK if this is standard, but once I power my 2ds XL on and off once, all of a sudden all of the forwarders appeared, so NVM.

IDK if this is standard, but once I power my 2ds XL on and off once, all of a sudden all of the forwarders appeared, so NVM.
Further Edit, one of my ROMs (WarioWare: Touched) causes an error, but Clubhouse games doesn't. Is there some way to fix it?

Further Edit, one of my ROMs (WarioWare: Touched) causes an error, but Clubhouse games doesn't. Is there some way to fix it?
WarioWare: Snapped *

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WarioWare: Snapped *
Wait for DSi mode support in nds-bootstrap to be added.

djtravz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On Linux (Xubuntu) I am getting the "Error: Could not find or load main class com.olmectron.forwarder.Forwarder3DS" when trying to run the .java. I reinstalled the Java JDK which says that it includes JavaFX. I was unable to find any other way of installing JavaFX. I don't see any other troubleshooting steps in the FAQ. What should I try next (or should I just give up and run on windows)?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am doing all the steps right but when I have them on my 3ds the background of the cias are red. Is there any way to fix it?
Are you referring to the border of the icons? If so, that's due to the 3DS theme using that color.
If not the border of the icons, then wdym?

Kaidoq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever i try to play a title it gives me an error saying i need a pack and i dont know what that is exactly or where to find it. unless im just blind so please if possible point it out. idk maybe im using an outdated method

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
whenever i try to play a title it gives me an error saying i need a pack and i dont know what that is exactly or where to find it. unless im just blind so please if possible point it out. idk maybe im using an outdated method
Its on the very first post of this thread lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...