RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much! is there a place you would recommend getting it from? or should i just do an internet search for it?
I forgot the exact place, so just do an internet search.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can't select a target when using the forwarder cia generator. How do I fix this?
Try clicking the 3-bar button, and click "Update templates".

Reactions: Alexander1970

GooeyGaming19

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can get the games on my 3ds, but upon opening them I am greeted with the top screen becoming black and the bottom screen becoming white. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

KuroKazu

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try clicking the 3-bar button, and click "Update templates".[/QUOTE]

When I do this it says that the connection to the update server has failed. Do I need to manually download the template?

Odin-Sevryn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can get the games on my 3ds, but upon opening them I am greeted with the top screen becoming black and the bottom screen becoming white. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
Quoted the wrong person lol, cant figure out how to delete above mssg, so im just reposting with the correct quotation lol
I had this same issue a while back, I found out that the issue was in forwarder3ds, i had unchecked the "keep nds files box". i fixed the issue by deleting the original .cia forwarder and downloading the new one with that box checked, it worked for me, might work for you, but who knows. hope this helps :)
edit: figured it out

Last edited by Odin-Sevryn,

GooeyGaming19

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quoted the wrong person lol, cant figure out how to delete above mssg, so im just reposting with the correct quotation lol
I had this same issue a while back, I found out that the issue was in forwarder3ds, i had unchecked the "keep nds files box". i fixed the issue by deleting the original .cia forwarder and downloading the new one with that box checked, it worked for me, might work for you, but who knows. hope this helps :)
edit: figured it out

I had the box checked from the start.

Merio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi ive followed the guide and many video guides but i can't seem to get it to work. When i thought it had finally worked what ended up happening was that when i launched the games instead of heading straight into it, it would instead send me to twilight++. Which was not at all what i wanted, i just wanted it to go right in. (kind of asking for too much, but in the videos, the games go right in which was what i wanted) when i uninstalled deleted the _nds folder to recopy the one provided to in the tutorial i would get this message saying "compiling ram dump" (or something like that) and it would give me "start error -2"

maybe its because i didnt dump my own nds files?? idk. i tried about 3 or 4 times going through many tutorials step by step, and i dont know whats going on. I have my CIA, i have a 64bit pc, i have java (even updated it), and still, i can't get it to budge. could it be that i copied the flashcard files on accident? if so i dont know how to remove them and i would have to delete everything including all the games i already have. Any help is appreciated. I really dont want to use twilight++, but then again idk what to do...

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi ive followed the guide and many video guides but i can't seem to get it to work. When i thought it had finally worked what ended up happening was that when i launched the games instead of heading straight into it, it would instead send me to twilight++. Which was not at all what i wanted, i just wanted it to go right in. (kind of asking for too much, but in the videos, the games go right in which was what i wanted) when i uninstalled deleted the _nds folder to recopy the one provided to in the tutorial i would get this message saying "compiling ram dump" (or something like that) and it would give me "start error -2"

maybe its because i didnt dump my own nds files?? idk. i tried about 3 or 4 times going through many tutorials step by step, and i dont know whats going on. I have my CIA, i have a 64bit pc, i have java (even updated it), and still, i can't get it to budge. could it be that i copied the flashcard files on accident? if so i dont know how to remove them and i would have to delete everything including all the games i already have. Any help is appreciated. I really dont want to use twilight++, but then again idk what to do...
Are you sure you didn't know what forwarder pack you downloaded?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Well. you could use twilightmenu like a normal person. Or set up forwarders to load what game ya wanna play. or just grab a flashcard to use, tho you will still need to set up forwarders or you cant load into a game from the homemenu.

Merio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well. you could use twilightmenu like a normal person. Or set up forwarders to load what game ya wanna play. or just grab a flashcard to use, tho you will still need to set up forwarders or you cant load into a game from the homemenu.
what do you mean or set up forwarders? whats the difference?

Merio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TWiLight Menu++ is a GUI where you can pick a DS game to launch.
Forwarders are shortcuts to launch a DS game on the SD card, from the 3DS HOME Menu.
thanks for the clarification, so theres more than 1 method for forwarding other than this? also for the flashcard i dragged in the very first one "original r4/m3 simply"

Merio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. This is the only forwarding method.

I assume you own either flashcard?
no that's the thing i ACCIDENTLY dragged it in...i just mentioned it in the post because i didn't know if maybe it causes problems if you use an SD card. i have neither cards only a sd card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol