Hacking NDS FIRECARD

raceman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
HI THERE IM NEW TO THIS SITE BUT I WAS WONDERING IF SOMEONE COULD ANSWER THIS QUESTION PLEASE .
i RECENTLY BOUGHT A FIRE CARD FOR MY DAUGHTERS DS LITE , I CAN PLAY MY BACKUPS FINE APART FROM ZOO TYCOON WICH JUST KEEPS SAYING WRITE ERROR PLEASE REINSERT THE CARD AND RESTART , THE DS WILL PLAY THE MASTER CARD PROPERLY BUT NOT THE BACKUP ANY INFO ON THIS WOULD BE GREAT .
THANKS FOR READING THIS IN ADVANCE

GX255

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never heard of Firecard. You should talk to your supplier or their support site for details. If not ask for refund and purchase one of the more popular cards right now. CycloDS and SupercardDSone

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
Firstly raceman no need to SHOUT!!! leave the caps lock off please!

That card your talking about " firecard" is to put it blunt a pile of S**T!

I owned one of these and i hated everything about it from taking ages to load games through slot 2 port, slow load up, CR*P menu and game/rom compatibility is a total joke. Oh and no, not one update firmware/kernel update.

So take GX255 and my advice and get your self a new card such as the supercard/M3/CycloDS , or if your looking for good but ultra cheap Edge/TTDS ..All support SDHC (8 gig micro sd memory) :-) and use the firecard as a backup or door stop!

paul

raceman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there sorry for shouting didnt notice caps was on .
Thanks for your advice i will definitly look into a new card but until then do you know any reason why this fire link wont play some games .
I appreciate your advice and words of wisdom on this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy