Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Nagato said:
Ryusui said:
Random question. Would it be possible to expand the ?????/????? graphics under fq_title so that I could fit "NEW GAME" and "CONTINUE" in 8x8? I'd done them VWF-style, but I realize now they'd clash with the rest of the title screen text. (BTW, if there is an 8x8 serif font in the game that matches the title, could I have it so I can make the graphics properly?)
I went ahead and redid the "NEW GAME" and "CONTINUE" (and the "SELECT A GENDER" and "MALE/FEMALE" parts on the name input screen) so you don't have to worry about it anymore. I also edited back in the images that were in the old image format. I'll probably redo the images that had a serif font with Verdana since the serif font just doesn't go with anything in-game.

If you can, focus on the stuff with the special fonts (like bright and headphone and the level titles and stuff). I can't do anything fancy so those are beyond my abilities.
I've got GIMP, so I could probably do some fancy stuff with images. Not anything that great, but I try.

G-Han

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seems like you guys are progressing nicely, but I'm afraid I'll be absent a little longer. I haven't had connection to the Internet for a while, but it might take another week before it's up and running.

Ryusui

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
watercrown.info
XP
Country
United States
So I just did bright.png and headphone.png. How do they look? The font is Chiller, BTW.

EDIT: Also, a thought about the subtitle images. Would it, perhaps, be possible to hack things so that, instead of each day getting its own five characters, we'd have an alphabet of character tiles to work with, so we can make it display "SIX DAYS LEFT" all the way down to "THE FINAL DAY"? There are 30 images, after all; enough for a full all-caps font...

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Nagato said:
Looks good in my opinion. The method for expanding it works perfectly, too. summvs needs to come around and give his opinion too.

TV5SY.jpg

Unrelated to that, but I finished recoding the save/load screen and I'm happy about it.

zOZqM.jpg
IYNzB.jpg
I don't really like Chiller there. It looks out of place.

In my opinion, this font would fit.

summvs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The images are looking good, Ryusui. Can I ask why you've gone with SUSPEND rather than QUICKSAVE, as it was in the image translations text file? I'm fine with revisions, but I expected we would have a discussion via the files beforehand.

summvs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll have to check tonight, as I'm out of the house for the day without access to SVN. (On UK time here, so I guess we won't sync up well for mornings and evenings.)

GhostCar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, guys -- I know I'm here late and you probably don't need anything, but as I've already translated the whole game (in Let's Play format, not in a playable manner), I'd love to be involved in this project and I was wondering if I could help in any way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpKJyCeQck4