2342772-sz6z.jpg

And yes, I did that.

Please help!!!!!

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i'd like to thank the translators for their hard work...

i mean... i have no good words or images to show how much i appreciate your effort, but i really do. a translation of a unique game like that is not an easy task.

well, every time i turn on my DS with this game, and actually UNDERSTANDING it, it's thanks to you.

Thank you kindly

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got mine all patched and ready to go but I gotta ask. can this game do what it says it could or will I be safe if I take more than a week to beat this? I have silly superstition when it comes to stuff like this (still wont watch the ring lol)

Reactions: 2 people

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got mine all patched and ready to go but I gotta ask. can this game do what it says it could or will I be safe if I take more than a week to beat this? I have silly superstition when it comes to stuff like this (still wont watch the ring lol)
Nagato said:
Don't worry, you'll be fine. Maybe.
Allright. I'll start tomorrow night. ​Maybe :P

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Hurrah! A PATCH IS RELEASED!

Hoist the colors! XD

...seriously, thanks guys. Sora, for not giving up on this title, and igniting the first spark that got this whole thing started and on the roll, Ryusui and Nagato for hacking the living daylights out of the game, and everybody else that contributed.

My faith on humanity is restored! Now to go bust me some shinreis... :)

zygie

Trophies
XP
Country
Out from the lurker shadows... I've been visiting this thread almost everyday to check and now it's time to post!

Many, many thanks for this translation project.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
...guys, is it normal to hear weird mid-air scratching noises for a few hours AFTER playing the game? it's sometimes just outside my line of sight, but there can't be anything there, because it's a concrete wall...

holyshitimjustmessingwithyouz XD

anyways, it's too bright and cheerful around here (it's only 2PM here), so i'll hold off until really late tonight before i play this. too bad my DSiXL blocked off my iEDGE, i'd prefer playing this on that, but hey, my DSphat will have to do in the mean time.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
...guys, is it normal to hear weird mid-air scratching noises for a few hours AFTER playing the game? it's sometimes just outside my line of sight, but there can't be anything there, because it's a concrete wall...

holyshitimjustmessingwithyouz XD
Actually after I played Nanashi no Game the first time, I was hearing the cursed game's theme on a phantom loop in my left ear. A friend of mine got the theme stuck in her head and said she had the same problem I had, but she was lying. However, I'm not. A part of the song really was playing in a 2 or 3 second loop in my ear.

Reactions: 1 person

DarkraiHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Actually after I played Nanashi no Game the first time, I was hearing the song on a phantom loop in my left ear. I'm not lying. It was real. I swear.

Was it because of the headphones? You guys did suggest that we use them :O
Okay, you have officially scared me ;_;
And, how do you run in-game? I skipped that part in the intro =/

Edit: Thanks ^^

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
whoa, seriously @Sora? ahaha, i guess that's from all the playthroughs you've been doing. i suppose that's the con of having early and constant access to translated content due to beta-testing. go play some other game to overwrite that LSS you're getting (it's clearly Last Song Syndrome that's doing that loop on you).

damn, it's still bright here. i don't wanna spoil the atmosphere, but i'm getting iffy on all this waiting. seriously. i want it to be night so bad right now. i wish i had an Ocarina so i can play the Sun Song this instant.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
whoa, seriously @Sora? ahaha, i guess that's from all the playthroughs you've been doing. i suppose that's the con of having early and constant access to translated content due to beta-testing. go play some other game to overwrite that LSS you're getting (it's clearly Last Song Syndrome that's doing that loop on you).
Actually, it wasn't. It was some time after I stopped playing the game the first time I played, but before the second time I played.

Last Song Syndrome wasn't the problem. I was listening to Swim This Way from Kingdom Hearts 2 on a loop that day. I had LSS for THAT song. I couldn't even remember the melody of the cursed game's theme and I didn't realize that tune repeating in my ear was from Nanashi no Game until I played the game next.

...Though I also did have nightmares each night I played the game, up until I finished it. At that point, it no longer phased me and I was fine with playing the game without any repercussions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh