granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.cubed3.com/news/10614

I was really impressed with how scary Nanashi no Game was! I'm not normally freaked out or affected by horror stuff (Dementium got no shudders out of me), but somehow Nanashi no Game did! So job well done Square-Enix!
yaynds.gif

The one setback is that I can't understand Japanese and am unable to understand what I'm sure is a very unique and frightening story.
frown.gif

Well, it's selling very well in Japan and now Square Enix of Europe has put out a statement that says they are seriously considering bringing the game to western territories.
bow.gif

So raise your goblet and toast the hopeful future of Nanashi no Game being released in English. Or as it will probably be called over here "The Game With No Name".
grog.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it's a horror game built on the same concept as "the ring"(movie) but with a cursed game instead of a cursed video tape.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
thedicemaster said:
it's a horror game built on the same concept as "the ring"(movie) but with a cursed game instead of a cursed video tape.

Sounds awesome. Not to mention it's always better when a game is in a language you can understand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn