• Likes 1

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A Gay Little Catboy said:
I really don't see any of that as a reason to complain as much as just bitchy nitpicking.
I'm just having a bad day. I dunno why.
But I've been telling people to look out for those things in the US ROM, but it's not even there.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I forgot one thing, they did add the ESRB message, trust me I bought the game today and it's right there right in plain sight
ohmy.gif
That contradicts with what some people said. I'll retract some of my comments then.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
I really don't see any of that as a reason to complain as much as just bitchy nitpicking.
I'm just having a bad day. I dunno why.
But I've been telling people to look out for those things in the US ROM, but it's not even there.
I forgot one thing, they did add the ESRB message, trust me I bought the game today and it's right there right in plain sight
Where? Video please?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hakoda said:
YayMii said:
I really don't see any of that as a reason to complain as much as just bitchy nitpicking.I'm just having a bad day. I dunno why.

Where? Video please?
QUOTE(YayMii @ Mar 6 2011, 11:04 PM)
ohmy.gif
That contradicts with what some people said. I'll retract some of my comments then.

Wait are you talking about the ESRB warning in the game or on the box? Because it's on the box, but not in the game. If you are talking about the one in the game, it's not in there. So my bad on that part, I thought you were talking about on the box.
unsure.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait are you talking about the ESRB warning in the game or on the Box? Because it's on the Box, but not in the game. If you are talking about the one in the game, it's not in there. So my bad on that part, I thought you were talking about on the box.
unsure.gif
We were talking about the ESRB online warning on the copyright screen in the game.
I'm un-retracting my statements due to the misunderstanding.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
Wait are you talking about the ESRB warning in the game or on the Box? Because it's on the Box, but not in the game. If you are talking about the one in the game, it's not in there. So my bad on that part, I thought you were talking about on the box.
unsure.gif
We were talking about the ESRB online warning on the copyright screen in the game.
Oh. I was like "I've booted this game like 15 times... no ESRB warning, what is he talking about?" Well if its on the box, its on the box but its not in the game.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
YayMii said:
unsure.gif
Yeah I will take out that comment as well, I misunderstood what you meant

Dakdas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody tried fiddling with the wireless functions? I've got a store bought Black in a DSi XL, and a patched White (U) on my M3i zero in my DS lite. After registering friend codes, they can see each other in union rooms and trade. They can call each other on the telephone thingy. But on the flip side, the wireless page always says "C-gear detected = 0", and the Entranet function doesn't work at all. So bits of wireless work, and bits of it don't, and I'm curious why. As long as I can trade back and forth, I can't say I care too much, but it's still a bit of a bummer I can't check out most of the multiplayer functions. If I had to guess, it's almost like the flashcard isn't able to perfectly handle all the functions that B/W has.

Freek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freek said:
got a question for those of you farther in the game

when you enter Pinwheel Forest from the east side(side where the nurse is) and you follow the road,go over the bridge and go through the cutout in the fence on the right side

there is a old man standing there at the top of stairs leading down to a grassy area...hes talking about sensing a ferocious pokemon or something like that

what do i have to do to get rid of that old man?

so can anyone help me with this?

Gohobojoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm gonna ask this here:
What are the chances of another version being released?

I ask because I prefer my Pokemon to be on a physical copy.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
Why does it matter?
You can just buy it now and you'll have your Pokémon on a physical copy, just like me.

simbot15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dakdas said:
Has anybody tried fiddling with the wireless functions? I've got a store bought Black in a DSi XL, and a patched White (U) on my M3i zero in my DS lite. After registering friend codes, they can see each other in union rooms and trade. They can call each other on the telephone thingy. But on the flip side, the wireless page always says "C-gear detected = 0", and the Entranet function doesn't work at all. So bits of wireless work, and bits of it don't, and I'm curious why. As long as I can trade back and forth, I can't say I care too much, but it's still a bit of a bummer I can't check out most of the multiplayer functions. If I had to guess, it's almost like the flashcard isn't able to perfectly handle all the functions that B/W has.

The actual physical game cart you would buy in the store has a built in inferred transmitter/receiver on the top of it. It's built in really well, but if you look closely at the top edge that's exposed when the game is in your DS, you can see two faint lines that are the borders of the sensor. Obviously the flash carts are not going to have this, so any part of the game that utilized the inferred hardware will not work on a flash cart.

red_20

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for being a noob..and its probably asked many of times but,
can someone help me...
Ive been trying to play pokemon black for 2 days straight but every time i load the game it give me error= -4..i tried everything i tried to patch it play it on TTMenu i tried playing a clean dump.but nothing worked..
please help me..Im using a r4i(the green one.i know its not that good but thats the only one i have..)

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
red_20 said:
sorry for being a noob..and its probably asked many of times but,
can someone help me...
Ive been trying to play pokemon black for 2 days straight but every time i load the game it give me error= -4..i tried everything i tried to patch it play it on TTMenu i tried playing a clean dump.but nothing worked..
please help me..Im using a r4i(the green one.i know its not that good but thats the only one i have..)

You're gonna have to buy a new cart son.

r4ipocketuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me too i got the exact same results with what youdid. Cept that i use a r4ipocket, which could used the Japanese Version of Pokemon White but not the USA or EU one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1