Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
MrGizMo said:
Yes, pokemon black and white will work with WPA and WPA2 web connections. This is because since the dsi came out it has been illegal to make any games that only connect to wep key.
So you will be able to play your games using your wifi. Oh and yes, you can use your Ds lite, you do not need a DSi
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...28060532AAo9kCw

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/
DSi Enhancments

As stated above, Pokémon Black & White are DSi Enhanced. As such, they will only work on DSis of the same region as the game. However, despite this, there are a variety of new features exclusive to the DSi. First is the Xtransceiver which does allow for voice and video chat between up to 4 friends locally and 1 friend over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. In addition to this, Pokémon Black & White are capable of connecting to the Internet via the WPA encryption as opposed to previous games only being able to connect to WiFi through no encryption, or WEP.
The games can be played on any model of DS

Hmm my C-Gear says indeed that i am online, but if i am going to GTS there is no internet connection :')

Maybe the GTS servers are the same ones of the Global Link, that means that you have to wait until next 30th when they becomes open to the public.

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
rahxen said:
MrGizMo said:
Yes, pokemon black and white will work with WPA and WPA2 web connections. This is because since the dsi came out it has been illegal to make any games that only connect to wep key.
So you will be able to play your games using your wifi. Oh and yes, you can use your Ds lite, you do not need a DSi
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...28060532AAo9kCw

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/
DSi Enhancments

As stated above, Pokémon Black & White are DSi Enhanced. As such, they will only work on DSis of the same region as the game. However, despite this, there are a variety of new features exclusive to the DSi. First is the Xtransceiver which does allow for voice and video chat between up to 4 friends locally and 1 friend over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. In addition to this, Pokémon Black & White are capable of connecting to the Internet via the WPA encryption as opposed to previous games only being able to connect to WiFi through no encryption, or WEP.
The games can be played on any model of DS

Hmm my C-Gear says indeed that i am online, but if i am going to GTS there is no internet connection :')

Maybe the GTS servers are the same ones of the Global Link, that means that you have to wait until next 30th when they becomes open to the public.

Uhm it worked like 30 minutes ago, because i traded 2 pokemon
smile.gif

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
SoulSnatcher said:
MrGizMo said:
Not really.
All DSi-Enhanced games will be able to connect to a WPA connection. It won't work if played on a flashcart, though since the game is running in DS-Mode.

Ah ok, thats the problem then
smile.gif
. Kinda strange that c-gear is still online then, because i changed my router to WPA again
smile.gif

D

Deleted_171835

OP
MrGizMo said:
SoulSnatcher said:
MrGizMo said:
Not really.
All DSi-Enhanced games will be able to connect to a WPA connection. It won't work if played on a flashcart, though since the game is running in DS-Mode.

Ah ok, thats the problem then
smile.gif
. Kinda strange that c-gear is still online then, because i changed my router to WPA again
smile.gif
Well, the C-Gear is always looking for an available local wireless connection, Wi-Fi connection or infrared connection.
Perhaps, it found an open Wi-Fi network and automatically connected to it.

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QuentinBlackk said:
xXVisionZXx said:
Hmm can we trade event pokemon such as surfing pikachu, Ashespikachum etc. to pokemon black/white? o.o?

IIRC, those were untradeable. Could always pokesav em in..
just tried pokesav/pokegen em in but i failed xD they think its a hacked pokemon
Whut should i keep Drill run, Mega horn, or Horn Drill
soi can tradedit for Rock Wrecker!!
ohmy.gif

EDIT: i forgot to mention ifthere is any way i could zoom out out of pokemon battles somy pokemon wont look all pixelated =w= it really irritates me xD

HaoS12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey guys, been playing the game for a bit today, and playing around with walking through walls AR code and found this random glitch
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67OR4HDzjMk[/youtube]
just think its interesting

SmokeFox

Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
Brazil
HaoS12 said:
Hey guys, been playing the game for a bit today, and playing around with walking through walls AR code and found this random glitch
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67OR4HDzjMk[/youtube]
Wow, that funny, did you try to use dig?

D

Deleted_171835

OP
HaoS12 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67OR4HDzjMk
Interesting. It's probably a trainer Nintendo decided to remove from the gameor hide for some reason
-
I just found out that Serperior doesn't have a second type and Emboar does (Fire and Fighting).
That is complete and utter blasphemy. I was hoping Serperior would have a second type such as Water (
yay.gif
) or Poison.
ohnoes.png

stmidgley

Trophies
XP
Country
It me again!
So yeah, I got Wood4TT on my TTDS card and Pokemon White loads,and I even got the Liberty Pass, but its once Ive put my name in and go to the actual game it freezes on the black screen - anyone have any ideas why? I have Pokemon Black and White [NDS][English][Patched ROM][www.consolas...]
Again I dont know if this has been covered or answered, and I have been following the posts.

Thanks!
mellow.gif

D

Deleted_171835

OP
stmidgley said:
It me again!
So yeah, I got Wood4TT on my TTDS card and Pokemon White loads,and I even got the Liberty Pass, but its once Ive put my name in and go to the actual game it freezes on the black screen - anyone have any ideas why? I have Pokemon Black and White [NDS][English][Patched ROM][www.consolas...]
Again I dont know if this has been covered or answered, and I have been following the posts.

Thanks!
mellow.gif

Download a clean rom and install the patch on that.
[title:Patch Instructions (Images by Densetsu9000)]
xlhstg.png

ztbqm8.png

5337n7.png

juzi14.png
After that, backup your NDS roms and homebrew and then format your microSD card using the Panasonic SD Formatter. Once you're done that, install Wood4TT.1.25.zip in the root of your microSD card.

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
ok im starting to h8 this game

what the heck do u have to press 'a' / 'b' to continue the chat
why cant u just tap the touchscreen like in heartgold

this game has to much talking and my 'a' / 'b' button's are going to break

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.