yaynds.gif

Sirion999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
bagleyboy said:
Having issues with trying to get it to boot on a TTDS, updated to latest retro release, formated SD card about 7 times, and still getting error code 4. I have no idea how to fix it.
I have the same problem... seriously no idea

VoidSpace

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YAY. It works for me, but it may work for you guys!

OK, I use WAIO 1.15 (I have a R4 sdhc), downloaded the ROM (pokemon white), used my JAP sav file that WAS and IS patched with the translation patch. Firstly it didn't work, after a battle: no exp. After that battle, when I'd battle again, there was no fight option
hate2.gif

Patched it with this: http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=24194 , and I thought:''Ofcourse it won't work
glare.gif
'', but it WORKED! Exp: works. ''No fight button, can't control the touchsreen'' problem also fixed with the patch.
yaynds.gif

( I think when you battle, and you win, you won't earn exp, and after that if you'd battle again, the previous battle activated the AP. But the patch fixed it all for me, so this will help you guys too, I hope
smile.gif
. )

Sonataroger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Confirmed Acekard 2i with Dicastia patch Akaio 1.8.5 works with pokemon white. no loading screen problems, no exp problems. runs clean for me.

At0m1Ca15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys.

I don't know how much credit you'll give me since I'm a brand new user, and having been browinsg the Pokemon B/W threads all morning, n00bs aren't very appreciated, but I thought I'd chip in my info.

I appear to have a fully working game. I previously tried running Black on my M3 DS Real card (original DS)... not sure what firmware. both the (J) and the new (E) game froze on the first frame of a new game, or even Mic Test. however, I just tried looking for a Wood R4 firmware to see if it was compatible, and found this:
http://forum.-----.net/index.php?topic=39701.0
I downloaded the firmware for M3, and installed the temporary version onto my card (one that runs through wood.nds instead of booting up from it).
I've just tried it, and it completely works. Doesn't crash, gained XP on the first 2 battles, and saved fine.

I just shut the DS down and haven't loaded it up again, so if it fails when I try to reload, or crashes at some point, I'll come back and let you know.

I hope this helps someone, and furthers progress on getting it working on more systems. I gave as much detail as possible, since that's something I find rather lacking when trying to find solutions myself.

Good luck, hope you believe me! (I'd post pictures, but it's a massive pain, especially since I'm in college and have class in 15 minutes. If necessary I'll try and grab stuff with the webcam though)

Lesoot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
At0m1Ca15 said:
Hi guys.

I don't know how much credit you'll give me since I'm a brand new user, and having been browinsg the Pokemon B/W threads all morning, n00bs aren't very appreciated, but I thought I'd chip in my info.

I appear to have a fully working game. I previously tried running Black on my M3 DS Real card (original DS)... not sure what firmware. both the (J) and the new (E) game froze on the first frame of a new game, or even Mic Test. however, I just tried looking for a Wood R4 firmware to see if it was compatible, and found this:
http://forum.-----.net/index.php?topic=39701.0
I downloaded the firmware for M3, and installed the temporary version onto my card (one that runs through wood.nds instead of booting up from it).
I've just tried it, and it completely works. Doesn't crash, gained XP on the first 2 battles, and saved fine.

I just shut the DS down and haven't loaded it up again, so if it fails when I try to reload, or crashes at some point, I'll come back and let you know.

I hope this helps someone, and furthers progress on getting it working on more systems. I gave as much detail as possible, since that's something I find rather lacking when trying to find solutions myself.

Good luck, hope you believe me! (I'd post pictures, but it's a massive pain, especially since I'm in college and have class in 15 minutes. If necessary I'll try and grab stuff with the webcam though)

Thanks but don't work for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work