RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thetorsoboy said:
Man, I checked on DW this morning after waiting 48 hours for the registration to finally complete, then got off after 5 minutes to go to school.

I come back, and I have to wait the 24 hours until I can play again, even though I played for just 5 minutes. So you have to play the one hour in one sitting or you get jipped?

:|
Yup, and you have to wait a full 24 hours, not for the next day to roll over.
It does suck.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nitrius said:
DarkStriker said:
megadude1 said:
Eevee evolution event is live. go get your dream world pokes
biggrin.gif
FINALLY! Espeon here i come to ra..... hug you! The omg part is.... 4 hours until dw =.=

How do you get the evolution you want? To me it seems random? As i just got Jolteon. And are any of the Eevee evolutions better than any of the other? Or should you just go for the one you like the most?

Edit: Jolteon is one of the cooler looking ones of the Eevee evolutions in my mind, but am not sure if he is the best choice?
It seems that you got more electric orbs. If you want to get another evolution, get more of another orb.

I finally got my Espeon after hours of playing that game. xD

Nitrius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Cuelhu said:
Nitrius said:
DarkStriker said:
megadude1 said:
Eevee evolution event is live. go get your dream world pokes
biggrin.gif
FINALLY! Espeon here i come to ra..... hug you! The omg part is.... 4 hours until dw =.=

How do you get the evolution you want? To me it seems random? As i just got Jolteon. And are any of the Eevee evolutions better than any of the other? Or should you just go for the one you like the most?

Edit: Jolteon is one of the cooler looking ones of the Eevee evolutions in my mind, but am not sure if he is the best choice?
It seems that you got more electric orbs. If you want to get another evolution, get more of another orb.

I finally got my Espeon after hours of playing that game. xD

Did you find Espeon in the dream world as well yet? As am still a bit unclear if we are able to get them yet or if the event in the dream world hasn't started yet.

Edit: http://gbatemp.net/t288669-poke-mon-dream-...evee-evolutions Yea, looks like it haven't started yet.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I've played all of the Pokemon games (the REAL ones, not the knock offs like ranger or whatever) and I've always though, at least since Sapphire, that when a pokemon reaches level 100 any stat over 300 is good. But now with all the EV and IV and whatever else hidden shit i don't understand since I'm old school, is this a good assumption?

In other words, how can you tell if a pokemon is good? Is my 300 meter a good test? and the proteins and stuff affect EVs and shit right?

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
10_0ARMY said:
I've played all of the Pokemon games (the REAL ones, not the knock offs like ranger or whatever) and I've always though, at least since Sapphire, that when a pokemon reaches level 100 any stat over 300 is good. But now with all the EV and IV and whatever else hidden shit i don't understand since I'm old school, is this a good assumption?

In other words, how can you tell if a pokemon is good? Is my 300 meter a good test? and the proteins and stuff affect EVs and shit right?
300 is good. You arent that far off but it really depends on which pokemon. Some pokemon hits to their 300 easy while some doesnt. You can think EV as a extra stats when you level up on a MMORPG. The difference is that those points is given automatically after defeating a certian monster. EV caps at 510 where each invidual stats caps 252(Its 255 or something but you wont gain its benefit because 4 EV = 1 stats at lvl 100)
www.serebii.net shows their max stats with a benifical nature(nature is like a boost in a stats while pushing down another stats) at the bottom of the page when u have picked a pokemon with the pokedex.
IV is something that is automatically generated when you catch the pokemon. IV is like the pokemons base stats where it ranges from 0 to 31.
A larvesta with 31 IV in health and 252 EV in health can have 314 max health while another larvesta with 0 IV in health and 0 EV in health can only have the max health of 220.

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
300 is generally good. for HP, 300 is typical. For stats like attack and special attack, it may be a little harder to get to 300.

btw, anyone get a dratini on dw yet? I'm trying to get dratini cause the dw ability is SO much better

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
megadude1 said:
300 is generally good. for HP, 300 is typical. For stats like attack and special attack, it may be a little harder to get to 300.

btw, anyone get a dratini on dw yet? I'm trying to get dratini cause the dw ability is SO much better
That i disagree. A volcarona can easily hit 300 in SpATK, even a Haxorus hits it easy.

As for the dratini.. Nobody expect people from Japan has it. You require atleast 10k Dream points to get access to catching it

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkStriker said:
megadude1 said:

That i disagree. A volcarona can easily hit 300 in SpATK, even a Haxorus hits it easy.

As for the dratini.. Nobody expect people from Japan has it. You require atleast 10k Dream points to get access to catching it

I mean't to say that for pokemon that aren't OU or Uber, whoops.

I might as well see if I can find it on gts from a jap. Though I probably won't have much luck

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay, here's something important about the dream world.
Play as many games as feasibly possible in the hour you have, find as many items as you can, make as many dream pals as possible, water as many berries as possible, swap as many items as possible.
Doing stuff in the dream world rewards you with dream points (which can be viewed on your profile), and when you reach a certain number of points, diglett will show up in your garden and plow a new garden bed for you.

By the way, if in the hour you accumulate 500 or more dream points, your pokémon will level up when it wakes up, neat huh?

unseen4ce

Trophies
XP
Country
This game is getting so complicated, just to get all the rare pokemon etc. I wish they made it easier, accumulating dream points and mandartory trades for evolution. It would be so much easier and less stressful if they made it possible to accumulate rare pokemon without all the forms and BS. If you lived in a rural area it would be impossible to get the most out-of the game.

I am sick if trying to work out the dreamworld, I cant even get registered on the Australian site (will try again later).

Accumulating dream points by doing boring s*** like growing berries or whatever is NOT fun, I want to be able to get these pokemon without going through this stupid, inane and tedious garbage.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
unseen4ce said:
This game is getting so complicated, just to get all the rare pokemon etc. I wish they made it easier, accumulating dream points and mandartory trades for evolution. It would be so much easier and less stressful if they made it possible to accumulate rare pokemon without all the forms and BS. If you lived in a rural area it would be impossible to get the most out-of the game.

I am sick if trying to work out the dreamworld, I cant even get registered on the Australian site (will try again later).

Accumulating dream points by doing boring s*** like growing berries or whatever is NOT fun, I want to be able to get these pokemon without going through this stupid, inane and tedious garbage.
Hi, you must be new to the pokémon franchise.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
3 hours till i can get on DW again hope i can get a Shinx today
When I did Dreamworld earlier, there was an assload of pokémon showing up for minigames, I couldn't accept all of the offers though since there's the hour long limit.
I did however score a Nidoran Male, they evolve into Sheer Force Nidoking.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
Rockstar said:
When I did Dreamworld earlier, there was an assload of pokémon showing up for minigames, I couldn't accept all of the offers though since there's the hour long limit.
lucky,trying to find a nidoran male but I did find a shinx and some other good ones

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah, I don't feel so lucky.
What I'm actually looking for in dreamworld are some EV-reducing berries (Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa, Tamato) but so far nobody I've visited has put them on their share shelves.
They most certainly are available though, I've at least seen people growing their own pomeg and kelpsy plants.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RupeeClock said:
Rockstar said:
thats what i got yesterday too
biggrin.gif

mine is adamant(just took 4 SRs)
biggrin.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RupeeClock said:
Rockstar said:
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
So, does the synchronizer trick not work in the entree forest?
I probably won't be using the Nidoking myself, it's BST isn't too attractive.
I didnt have a Syncer with me at that moment but i can check in 2 hours when i use DW again

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
Rockstar said:
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
So, does the synchronizer trick not work in the entree forest?
I probably won't be using the Nidoking myself, it's BST isn't too attractive.
It probably doesn't work as you don't send out a pokemon when you try capturing them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice