Hacking N3DS SuperCard DS2+ OOT .sav injection w/ SaveDataManager?

DayVeeBoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TL,DR Is it possible to inject the Gateway OOT or Cubic Ninja save data using a flashcard or some other method without another gateway capable 3DS? I cant find too much related in the forums so if its here, point me in the right direction please. I have a Supercard DS Two Plus and for whatever reason I expected that Supercard would've mentioned that they didnt have something figured out to launch the Gateway emulator without Ocarina of Time on N3DS. A disclaimer or something? On the plus side, I have OOT so thats a start. I'm too old to have a bunch of friends with 3ds. Any of my gamer friends are into PS4 or X-Bone but mainly faggot facebook browser games. I ask if any of their kids has a 3DS and what firmware and they look at me like Im handicapped and show me a DSi. So anyone here tried to muck around with the save data on one of these carts or is there a method? I searched the forum and just tried it myself but I realized that the .sav gw provide is 135kb and the backup save0x.bin are like a couple bytes. So I cracked them open in hexedit and it looks like the GateWay .sav is full of padding. Anybody knowledgeable got anything to point me in the right direction? So thanks in advance if anyones got a clue.

DayVeeBoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't know you can install .cia on N3ds sysnand (legit or otherwise). I installed rxtools a few days ago so this should be a matter of a few minutes. I am a bit of a noob, I had a O3DS on 4.5 with like 10.x emunand but I traded it in for this N3DS. Appreciated, I was obviously barking up the wrong tree. Good looking out though. Thnx guys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Gotta catch em all lol