Homebrew N3DS 10.6.0.31U Downgrade help - Newb

xxstevezz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so, I have all this software that is seemingly junk right now because it is either not working or no one has the right things.

I am trying to Downgrade my 3DS and I read some other posts about OoT3D being able to load up Homebrew and that the saves work for both Digital and Retail copys.

I have a Powersaves Pro, but I only have a digital copy and no one is throwing saves just the Powersaves Bin files which I cannot rip .sav 's from(Apparently).

But the files I have downloaded are;
- SvcHax (AliaSpider's Post)
- EmuNAND9
- SysUpdater
- OoT3DHax installer.
- and smealum's Starter Homebrew pack.

From reading people are saying "OoT3D can be a HB launcher." then I see stuff like "Not possible."
I also see stuff like the SvcHax being able to boot the HB launcher from holding a key at bootup?
I read the post about EmuNAND9 being able to downgrade also with SysUpdater.

But there is still this problem of not being able to boot the HB launcher. wtf am I doing wrong? haha

Edit: Apparently I was confused about the New and Old 3DS, I have an Old 3DS.
//Doing some research..
:yay3ds::hateit:

Last edited by xxstevezz,

Joshwraith

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
-You need a physical copy of Zelda OOT3D or Cubic Ninja to install the hax with powersave.
-Then with OOT3DHax or NinjaHax installed you can launch the HBL (the starter pack have all the necessary files, just copy the pack to your 3ds SD card)
-From HBL you will be able to launch the sysupdater, keep in mind that you need the correct downgrade files for your 3ds if not you can brick your console.

Last edited by Joshwraith,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf