Gaming MYNINTENDO SWITCH REWARDS OUT

CaptainSodaPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I mean for people like myself who buy all the games digitally, this is basically a $5% off everything on top of $16 worth of current coins. Not too bad, makes up for digital prices being generally higher.

Yeah, but why expiry date for Golden points? A lot of people were saving them for this, and now all they get is a big "fuck you" for their loyalty. You've had luck, majority didn't. If you've earned hard something with your patience and money, why slap your customers like that? That's just showing how much they (don't) care about them. It's alright to be tactical in your business, but this is way over all the limits. They just know they have the most faithful user base, and exploit that.

D

Deleted-379826

5%? but.....

hows dat....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nintendo great at producing games
business? :ph34r: REAL SUCKER
The 7 full priced games were physical but if anything we should be getting more for physical games. =/

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is funny to read all the backlash from nintendo fans all over the internet about how this loyalty rewards program sucks so badly lmao :rofl2:

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for an indie. apparently.:D
full price big title can save you up to $4 aud.

region lock gold coin.... even worst than expected...

if you 400 gold coins, I guess. it's not like you get that many gold coins for registering a new game. what, like 50? they give you 50 cents for registering a new game?

woofmute

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hopefully they expand on this when themes and vc exist? seems like they just want to offer the discounts you could buy on mynintendo for 3ds/wii u through the eshop itself, basically, though the discount will vary based on your gold coins. i don't know if i like it yet.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
lol $400+ in new games are worth $0.94 for Nintendo rewards. Almost $900 deep into this console, worth it. ;p
hm no if you buy on eshop its 5% so 400$ of e shop purchases gives you 20$ of discounts.

when registring phisical cartriges its only 1% discount wich means 400$ of games would give you 4$ discount lol

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but why expiry date for Golden points? A lot of people were saving them for this, and now all they get is a big "fuck you" for their loyalty. You've had luck, majority didn't. If you've earned hard something with your patience and money, why slap your customers like that? That's just showing how much they (don't) care about them. It's alright to be tactical in your business, but this is way over all the limits. They just know they have the most faithful user base, and exploit that.
It's impossible for anyone's points to have expired since the Switch launch. If anyone was gathering points well before that, they probably intended to use them on another system.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Solitario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
1% when buying physical games I do not like until it seems that they want to get rid of physical games

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm thinking like %90 of all people are getting way more than %5 cash back either by preordering off amazon or buying on sale anyways, it's the digital people who needed some incentive being forced to pay full price for everything.
i haven't paid over $50 for a video game since the N64

Reactions: Xzi

SuperSVGA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boy I sure am glad I spent hundreds on the eShop just to get pennies back :/

screen-shot-2018-03-06-at-10-20-01-am-png.116706

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-06 at 10.20.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-06 at 10.20.01 AM.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 294
Reactions: Bladexdsl

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a little bit sad, really. No worries, new boot code is being typed up by scientists around the globe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended