Gaming MYNINTENDO SWITCH REWARDS OUT

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I miss club Nintendo. Although I doubt its that rare, I'm pretty sure I still have my super Mario Bros. pin collection that I got after becoming a platinum club Nintendo member lying around somewhere.

Last edited by rileysrjay,
Reactions: DarthDub

Bungee_Cord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The switch rewards are completely useless, hopefully they do something else with the switch that's worth people's time.

CaptainSodaPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
While I never got a chance to experience all the swag from Club Nintendo since it never was available in my country I can see why you all miss that. In that case anything digital (Game/DLC/Points) for my loyalty as a gift is appreciated on there now, but this is really insulting how they give so little then minimize the possibility of getting even that by taking your a lot more than fair earned Golden Points. Why the fuck do they even have a expiry date? Why are they so stingy? I won't pity them the very least if Switch gets a backup loader. Everyone in the game industry learned a lesson except them. Guess they'll have to do it the hard way again.

Last edited by CaptainSodaPop,

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean for people like myself who buy all the games digitally, this is basically a $5% off everything on top of $16 worth of current coins. Not too bad, makes up for digital prices being generally higher.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mean for people like myself who buy all the games digitally, this is basically a $5% off everything on top of $16 worth of current coins. Not too bad, makes up for digital prices being generally higher.
5%? but.....
Bought 9 games, 7 of which were full priced. I have $1.28 CAD in eshop credit, what a joke. Club Nintendo get back here.
hows dat....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

While I never got a chance to experience all the swag from Club Nintendo since it never was available in my country I can see why you all miss that. In that case anything digital (Game/DLC/Points) for my loyalty as a gift is appreciated on there now, but this is really insulting how they give so little then minimize the possibility of getting even that by taking your a lot more than fair earned Golden Points. Why the fuck do they even have a expiry date? Why are they so stingy? I won't pity them the very least if Switch gets a backup loader. Everyone in the game industry learned a lesson except them. Guess they'll have to do it the hard way again.
Nintendo great at producing games
business? :ph34r: REAL SUCKER

Last edited by Sonansune,

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digital is convenience for me.
By the time the store closes, the switch will be hacked any way with many many ways to install backups.

So for convenience I have literally no reason to buy retail. + more cash back.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
digital is convenience for me.
By the time the store closes, the switch will be hacked any way with many many ways to install backups.

So for convenience I have literally no reason to buy retail. + more cash back.
but retail copy can be trade, re-sell or even purchase at a SWEET price sometime.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries