geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
This is a common problem, and it all depends on your MicroSD. If you have another one, I would try moving it to that. If it helps any, TWEWY works on my 2GB Kingston Taiwan.

I've also read if you keep closing the ds screen quickly during that part, you can bypass it, but I couldn't get it to work. From the iTouch support; "Hi There,
We have had reports where it may be a brand issue of the MicroSD.

Here is a method to get past the freezing scene. This was provided by fellow users.

"all you have to do is during that scene as soon as it starts keep opening and closing your ds, not aggressively dont break ur ds, but u have to do it fast "

halomasta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well my AIDS is acting up again and I'm not complaining. TOUGH SHIT. Jokes
happy.gif
Use M3 sakura

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I`ve tried the Tri-boot firmware with i-touch, M3Real and Sakura firmware and they all won`t work. I have also tried booting up the game with the download play on but it still won`t work. The game should run fine though if the your microsd class is higher than 2. I`m gonna test if the opening and closing technique works.

RLXD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just try to get a good microSD (not HC). The only way I got it to work was with a 2GB Kingston which I bought from a shop here for about 6~7$. Never got it started with any of my microSDHC cards which are Class 2, 4 and 6.
Never had a single problem with my new Kingston and every game is playable except for Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (not PoR!), which is freezing as I try to enter the first bossscreen, and Tony Hawk's American Sk8tland/Downhill Jam which are working but lagging like bit.. bad girl with an overdose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: This is how I have to do it w uremum... https://youtu.be/wV_BPDi8Ems?si=1UUzI1S7Rp6sujmq