My thoughts on people who think the earth is flat.

DecoTheEpicGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Please tell me what the ozone is and why it is impenetrable.
Ozone is the invisible gap between space and earth that [possibly] stops you from exiting the earth as the big bang intended it to be, the Ozone is a layer, so it is probably solid, stopping you from exiting the earth
Post automatically merged:

Yeah i nailed it on this one boy!!!

• Wow
Reactions: hippy dave

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry, it will lose some weight in a few billion years when the sun incinerates it.

I thought Ice would shrink it. Look at what happens to us guys when it's cold :(

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FB_IMG_1696165800876.jpg

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Ozone is the invisible gap between space and earth that [possibly] stops you from exiting the earth as the big bang intended it to be, the Ozone is a layer, so it is probably solid, stopping you from exiting the earth
Yes, but it's also only 3~5 milimetres thick so it's not impossible to penetrate (:creep:) . That's why space rockets are pointy :teach:

1696177619718.png

cornerpath

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing about flat earthers is that they are people who’ve gone so deep in the conspiracy theory rabbit hole, that they’ve stopped trusting everything. This is why you find so much shit like anti-vax, homophobia/transphobia, racism, and so on in flat earth spaces. Really kind of shows where those beliefs lead
https://gbatemp.net/threads/my-evid...at-the-other-realms-hidden-continents.640626/
theres no reason to fake that shit

Earth is flat, Sun revolves around the Earth, other planets aren't real
no way ur serious :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Wait flat earther do believe the earth is round but not a 3D ball; A sphere is not A 3D ball its just A circle

Elites control most of everything and they have people in the media to lie for their own agenda.. Those images are just as fake as the moon landing .. NASA gives every excuse on why we can't land on the moon today because they lost the technology lol yea right... The meaning of NASA in Hebrew is deceived.....

MY THREA IS HERE
https://gbatemp.net/threads/my-evid...at-the-other-realms-hidden-continents.640626/

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto