My thoughts on people who think the earth is flat.

Bunjolio

the prettiest girl ever
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flat earthers have proved the earth round more times than flat, and why would every other planet be round? And how would the sun work? How would anything work? If anyone here is a flat earther please explain your reasoning. All your claims have been debunked.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The thing about flat earthers is that they are people who’ve gone so deep in the conspiracy theory rabbit hole, that they’ve stopped trusting everything. This is why you find so much shit like anti-vax, homophobia/transphobia, racism, and so on in flat earth spaces. Really kind of shows where those beliefs lead

Bunjolio

the prettiest girl ever
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing about flat earthers is that they are people who’ve gone so deep in the conspiracy theory rabbit hole, that they’ve stopped trusting everything. This is why you find so much shit like anti-vax, homophobia/transphobia, racism, and so on in flat earth spaces. Really kind of shows where those beliefs lead
most of them are lost causes

Bunjolio

the prettiest girl ever
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn’t consider everyone to be a lost cause. Some people have their reasons and can eventually be worked out of their conspiracy thinking.
eh, i mean they just ignore any proof they are given, if they wanna be stupid i guess just let em

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Flat earthers have proved the earth round more times than flat, and why would every other planet be round? And how would the sun work? How would anything work? If anyone here is a flat earther please explain your reasoning. All your claims have been debunked.
You have to understand the origin of modern flat earthers. The movement started with very knowledgeable people that created a community that satirized over complicated scientific theories. They developed actual valid theories that would support the earth being flat. The punchline was that they complitely crapped on Occam's razor, as their world view would require increasingly outlandish theories just to simply accept the simple logical explanation that the world is spherical.

But having put so much effort in theses ideas, they expanded the fine line between satire and belief system. It begun atracting more and more people prone to conspiracies and eventually it was overtaken by believers.

Related:

It's not hte standalone conspiracies that were born as satire. You had a simillar effect with Q-Anon, for example.

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you know planets are real at all (besides Earth)

• Haha
Reactions: slaphappygamer

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
how do you know planets are real at all (besides Earth)
sorrow.png

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto