My thoughts on people who think the earth is flat.

Bunjolio

the prettiest girl ever
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/my-evid...at-the-other-realms-hidden-continents.640626/

Wait flat earther do believe the earth is round but not a 3D ball; A sphere is not A 3D ball its just A circle

Elites control most of everything and they have people in the media to lie for their own agenda.. Those images are just as fake as the moon landing .. NASA gives every excuse on why we can't land on the moon today because they lost the technology lol yea right... The meaning of NASA in Hebrew is deceived.....

MY THREA IS HERE
https://gbatemp.net/threads/my-evid...at-the-other-realms-hidden-continents.640626/
shut up lil bro

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait flat earther do believe the earth is round but not a 3D ball; A sphere is not A 3D ball its just A circle

Elites control most of everything and they have people in the media to lie for their own agenda.. Those images are just as fake as the moon landing .. NASA gives every excuse on why we can't land on the moon today because they lost the technology lol yea right... The meaning of NASA in Hebrew is deceived.....
Your thread does not prove anything. Your brain is much flatter which explains your lack of facts.

shut up lil bro
Yes, stand up for yourself. :D

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Explain this, ball-Earthers:

1697313490941.png

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
NASA(like that it’s really truth that it’s more like show business)faked Moonlanding. Also NASA believes that in order to time travel people have to go to cosmic space by reinterpreting words of some certain sciencetists some in space time will be moving slower than in planet Earth somewhere outside Milkyway galaxy.
FBI Agents like Fox Mulder will keep believing in Bermuda Triangle and its many alternatives.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto