Gaming my theory what sqaure enix is really wanting to do futre of final fant

progaor06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok we have final fantasy 3 remake for ds and final fantasy 4,1 and 2 had been remade bunch of times.. you also have the speculative final fantasy 7 remake in long due procress making,You will never see it for while due my theory until you see ff 5 and ff6 on ds remakes. Then your hopes of seeing ff7 remake before these 2 are remade r slightly low odds.

so are they gonna remake ff5 and ff6 if so this is why u aint seen ff7 remake hit streets whats next whole catlougue remade i hope so that be friggin sweet

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry but I think you just killed grammar.
smile.gif

Seriously though, with the amount of copies that the first two remakes sold, it would be stupid of them not to port the other ones but I am 100%certain that we will never see Final Fantasy 7 on the DS. I can see the SNES titles being remade as the 3d transformatiomn really change the way the game is viewed and more powerful techology opens up new avenues to explore.
On the flipside, I cannot see anything new being added to FF7 if it was made as it would only add touch screen gimmicks in my opinion.

progaor06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no not ff7 on ds im saying ff 7 remake in general wont come out for ps3 or 360 till other 2 remakes of 5 and 6 r offically on the ds is what im trying to say

policrat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
No, not FF7 on DS. I'm saying that a FF7 remake in general won't come out for PS3 or 360 until the other two remakes (5 and 6) are officially on the DS, is what I'm trying to say.
QUOTE said:
No, not FF7 on the DS. What I'm trying to say is that a FF7 remake won't come out for the PS3 or 360 until 5 and 6 are officially on the DS.
No, what I'm saying is that a FF7 remake won't come out for the PS3 or 360 until 5 and 6 have been remade for the DS.

You can learn a lot from reading and re-reading what one has written.
lecture.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry but try to use full stops and capital letters. I could not understand what you were talking about and hence, you didn't get the answer you want.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
FF7 rocks but i dont think SE would remake it now either, but if they did i'll give up pirating SE games forever(ok maybe not forever)

Anyway progaor06, seriously, change your writing style, i had a had time understanding what you were writing.

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FF7 kinda sucked, only reason it was good when I got it the day it come out was because it was a 3D RPG, then FF8 come out which to me was much better and the two FF's I don't like more than number 7 is 9 and 12, 7 is to kiddish and kinda sad for my liking, the materia crap was annoying, cloud being a skinny geezer with a giants knife was rather other the top and barrett with his maching gun hand??? ok I know FF is over exaggerated but 7 was weak, wicked for an RPG don't get me wrong but it was nothing like it turned out to be, now 10 odd years down the line the game is still a fanboy's wet dream, I say FF need to remake the whole series again but under the same design 1-6 all the same, 7,8,9 < spend time on these to make them special, 10 would be awesome to play again with better graphics.. don't care about 10-2 and I think they should demolish FF12 from existence, but hope FF7 isn't released and all fanboy's argue over it being the top game again..
(P.S still reckon Lost Odyssey on 360 was better than the FF series)

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
sleep.gif
some people in this thread need to learn how to use to some degree a little thing called grammar cause i don't know how anyone can understand a writing style like this its like a humongous sentence which never ends much like the never ending story he keeps on going on and on my friends blah blah point proven

Anywho, I would like to see at some point FF 5 or FF 6 remade on some hand held Nintendo console in the future (Which I'm sure SE plans to as huge profits). But in the short time I don't think we'll be seeing them.

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i hope no remake, either epic sequel or just new game with better story ( so easy to archieve this, developers should go read some books and get inspired )
games like TWEWY
by the way what is good about FFVII? the story or the character or gameplay?
i like FFVII pure because the cool character design of FFVII advent children
if the movie never came out, i probably wont bother, because the FFVII on ps1 is one big pixel game

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I think the FF series are a good game series, but making a remake of the FF7 ?!??!?! (which i don't liked, at that time I was playing Chrono Trigger in my PC). the FF I most liked was the IV. Maybe they are making remakes because they sell well, but a PS1 game in the DS??!?!?, besides, i will prefer the port of Legend of Dragoon more than FF7.

MasterGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I liked the real-time gameplay of final fantasy 12 for DS.
i didnt really like final fantasy 3 DS and REALLY DIDNT LIKE final fantasy 4 for DS. sad sad turn based games

but all the other ones have been worthwile in my opinion, i hope that they just keep pumping them out

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Edgedancer said:
But turn based gameplay is what made Final Fantasy so popular. If you remove that, it will just turn into a hack'n'slash style game.
I dont think they would ever remove that part of final fantasy but it would be interesting having a real-time element as seen in the Tales of series. I really liked the combat system of FF7, it was really one of the only reasons i liked it so much. Too many games try and diversify themselves from the standard 'turn based' battle system now in my opinion. It's a pity because occassionally you will find a gem of a game and the others are...well, shit.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Fuck final fantasy. Fuck final fantasy 7 speculation for DS, its retarded. Stop.

Now wheres my Secret of Evermore remake/sequel.......

And why dont people bitch for the real secret of mana sequel for snes, seiken denetsu 3?

/end rant

crescentsaber

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lunarist.com
XP
Country
He killed grammar AND vocab at the same time. Sounds like he's writing the post while trying to get out of a burning house AND save his kitten at the same time - if this is true then I forgive you, topic starter.

.... otherwise take writing courses.

And Final Fantasy VII remake ??? They havent even finished milking Advent Children off - try revisiting this thread in 5-6 years.

mik3andik3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crescentsaber said:
He killed grammar AND vocab at the same time. Sounds like he's writing the post while trying to get out of a burning house AND save his kitten at the same time - if this is true then I forgive you, topic starter.
And Final Fantasy VII remake ??? They havent even finished milking Advent Children off - try revisiting this thread in 5-6 years.
This actually made me LOL.
And I agree xD ~ maybe about 10 years though, 5 or 6 years would probably still be too fast/early.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo