Gaming my theory what sqaure enix is really wanting to do futre of final fant

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
progaor06 said:
ok we have final fantasy 3 remake for ds and final fantasy 4,1 and 2 had been remade bunch of times.. you also have the speculative final fantasy 7 remake in long due procress making,You will never see it for while due my theory until you see ff 5 and ff6 on ds remakes. Then your hopes of seeing ff7 remake before these 2 are remade r slightly low odds.

so are they gonna remake ff5 and ff6 if so this is why u aint seen ff7 remake hit streets whats next whole catlougue remade i hope so that be friggin sweet

dude i herd u lik typng like this so i will type like this ok i like finl fantasie too like u and i thk thy will make a finl fant gaem that has no puntaion lik how u typ and may b they will make aerith cum back 2 life so she could be kil by sephi again but thn they ned 2 mak seph cumback too so then after that thety will mke game where babby from in sephi butt and destoy citys rite so thn some dude who is lik coller than cloud cum and he il b named rainbo so he will be moar awesome i liek tacos too i also thk they wll remke gear of bttle for ps3 so moar ppl can play it you know what i saying you see cecil is sorta evil at frst but then he turns gooder fyi and rosa gets married bcause saved so thn vaan is homo and it not coll but mario is liek a russin dude who is evil too rite so peach raped

btw verbal is kieser soze

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
progaor06 said:
ok we have final fantasy 3 remake for ds and final fantasy 4,1 and 2 had been remade bunch of times.. you also have the speculative final fantasy 7 remake in long due procress making,You will never see it for while due my theory until you see ff 5 and ff6 on ds remakes. Then your hopes of seeing ff7 remake before these 2 are remade r slightly low odds.

so are they gonna remake ff5 and ff6 if so this is why u aint seen ff7 remake hit streets whats next whole catlougue remade i hope so that be friggin sweet

dude i herd u lik typng like this so i will type like this ok i like finl fantasie too like u and i thk thy will make a finl fant gaem that has no puntaion lik how u typ and may b they will make aerith cum back 2 life so she could be kil by sephi again but thn they ned 2 mak seph cumback too so then after that thety will mke game where babby from in sephi butt and destoy citys rite so thn some dude who is lik coller than cloud cum and he il b named rainbo so he will be moar awesome i liek tacos too i also thk they wll remke gear of bttle for ps3 so moar ppl can play it you know what i saying you see cecil is sorta evil at frst but then he turns gooder fyi and rosa gets married bcause saved so thn vaan is homo and it not coll but mario is liek a russin dude who is evil too rite so peach raped

btw verbal is kieser soze
That's the funniest damn post on GBAtemp. No lies.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Hey guys, gonintendo had this interesting article:

QUOTE said:
A portion of an IGN interview with Yoshinori Kitase of Square-Enix…

IGN: We’ve seen Final Fantasy III & IV on DS – any chance of V & VI making the move?

Yoshinori Kitase: We haven’t a plan to release V & VI, but it sounds like an interesting idea so we’ll find out if that’s possible.

link

But i dont expect much

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
They said that kind of thing before too
frown.gif

"I never said it's impossible, but we've got other things to do right now"

frown.gif

Also, Ferrariman = win, no kidding

misanthrope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
After attempting to play Chrono Cross on my PS2 ( only to find that I NEED a PS1 memory card which I don't have and was literally unable to find on any store in the entire city ) I decided "No, I won't be bullied by ebay people into paying 10 bucks for 1 damn megabyte of memory" and just got a gamepad for the PC instead.

So when emulation officially surpases legitimate ways to play a game you know its time for a remake so yes, we should start demanding FF7 and 9 remakes ( don't care about 8 but I'd support it if it gets made ). Or at least they should be included in the PSN store thingie like they are in japan, I mean they are already translated and ported is just a matter of taking one week to have a developer port it to the english playstation store...

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
FF7 won't be probably remade on the DS as FF5 and FF6 will be out when the DS is on its end-life.

So it's probably a next-gen thing.

And btw, Ferrariman wins. We can now close the thread.

[/thread]

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
elixirdream said:
they just had an interview with SE's director and they might consider bringing FF5 and FF6 to NDS
besides that they are already making FFCC:Crystal Bearer for Wii (is on their website)

QUOTEA portion of an IGN interview with Yoshinori Kitase of Square-Enix…

IGN: We’ve seen Final Fantasy III & IV on DS – any chance of V & VI making the move?

Yoshinori Kitase: We haven’t a plan to release V & VI, but it sounds like an interesting idea so we’ll find out if that’s possible.

And this guy too. His a game director for VI, VII and VIII.... but whats with "we'll find out"? sounds like lame patronising.... But of course even Pokemon G/S remakes were posiible so i don't see why not....

But they are working on far too many good titles lately (Blood of Bahamut, FFXIII, FFCC:CB just to name a few) they probably will make shabby ports even if it gets realised.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
x.domination,
that is because he can't commit
tongue.gif

actually i hope to see more than final fantasy and DQ~!
they have been milking from FF and DQ for quite sometime~!
the SE i used to know during SFC days make lots of good games but now.......(what i mean is new titles like Sigma Harmonics, TWEWY and etc)

Zav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy VII- will not be remade EVER

Square Soft touched on this shortly after people started asking for a sequel then Square Enix explicitly said after the release of Dirge of Cerberus that they will never remake Final Fantasy VII

akuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Well if there was gonna be an FF7 remake, it's true it probably won't come out until after FF5 and FF6 remakes, but even FF6 is still a great game on it's own today... like how Chrono Trigger got such good reception with it's port. And you can play FF6 on DS with the gba cartridge (DSi ftl..) so i don't really see them remaking FF6 in the near (far) future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt