OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi

My R4i SDHC got blocked after updating. I have e-mailed the team but is there any flash cards that is better and can bypass this update?

Stropdasje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ringo619 said:
http://gbatemp.net/t252772-nintendo-blocks...-firmware-1-4-1
Read that and you shall find out what happed and only 2 cards have a fix for this are the : Supercard DSTWO and DSTTI
But the DSTTI update turns out to be a fake
hate2.gif
, so only the Supercard DSTWO seems to have a solution. I'm happy with my DSL and didn't downgrade to a DSi. No problems for me with my original R4
smile.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saml said:
Hi

My R4i SDHC got blocked after updating. I have e-mailed the team but is there any flash cards that is better and can bypass this update?
Knowing the likes of these R4 clone teams, they won't fix it, seeing as they rarely update their firmwares or anything.
Infact, I think it's more likely that instead of fixing existing carts, they wlll make NEW carts that are fixed for 1.4.1

Seriously, ditch the R4i SDHC anyway, buy a Supercard DStwo and enjoy a much better flashcart on DSi 1.4.1
Edit: Oh yeah, forgot that the EZ Flash Vi is also a choice for DSi 1.4.1, if you can't afford a DStwo.

xLaraCroftx

Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
Saml said:
Hi

Knowing the likes of these R4 clone teams, they won't fix it, seeing as they rarely update their firmwares or anything.
Infact, I think it's more likely that instead of fixing existing carts, they wlll make NEW carts that are fixed for 1.4.1

Seriously, ditch the R4i SDHC anyway, buy a Supercard DStwo and enjoy a much better flashcart on DSi 1.4.1
Edit: Oh yeah, forgot that the EZ Flash Vi is also a choice for DSi 1.4.1, if you can't afford a DStwo.

I cant be bothered waiting for Acekard, Which one would you recommend out of the two?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xLaraCroftx said:
I cant be bothered waiting for Acekard, Which one would you recommend out of the two?
I have a DStwo and I'm currently loving it. The GBA emulator is neato, and I'm hoping that the SNES emulator might improve with time.
I don't have an EZ Flash Vi though, so I don't know what they're like they're supposedly *very* good.

You might wanna wait on the Acekard though, that update might be right around the corner.
Unless of course, you already updated your DSi to 1.4.1 and you have no other system, then you'll have no choice but to buy a 1.4.1 compatible flashcart. (Can't update the Acekard without a compatible system)

xLaraCroftx

Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
xLaraCroftx said:
I have a DStwo and I'm currently loving it. The GBA emulator is neato, and I'm hoping that the SNES emulator might improve with time.
I don't have an EZ Flash Vi though, so I don't know what they're like they're supposedly *very* good.

You might wanna wait on the Acekard though, that update might be right around the corner.
Unless of course, you already updated your DSi to 1.4.1 and you have no other system, then you'll have no choice but to buy a 1.4.1 compatible flashcart. (Can't update the Acekard without a compatible system)

Yeah i updated
blink.gif
, Ive emailed and posted on the acekard forum and no answer yet, I do have a DS lite to use for now. It wouldn't be so bad if we knew they were actually working on a fix but we dont
frown.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xLaraCroftx said:
Yeah i updated
blink.gif
, Ive emailed and posted on the acekard forum and no answer yet, I do have a DS lite to use for now. It wouldn't be so bad if we knew they were actually working on a fix but we dont
frown.gif
If we're lucky, they'll get a fix out.
Acekard 2i is one of the most popular flashcarts next to R4DS and DStwo, if they don't get a fix for DSi out they're in trouble.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zufnIPGYQx8