Hacking My R4i B9S 3DS Card Doesn't Show Up On My DSi

ZennyG1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've read a lot online but I couldn't find a fix. How do I get this R4 card to show up on my DSi? It says that no game card is inserted.. Thanks! I'm not used to these things btw so please try to explain in a way that is not complicated lol

ZennyG1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've read a lot online but I couldn't find a fix. How do I get this R4 card to show up on my DSi? It says that no game card is inserted.. Thanks! I'm not used to these things btw so please try to explain in a way that is not complicated lol

Do you guys think my R4i card is bricked? Is there a way to fix this? I've looked it up but all the fixes seem to use the 3DS instead of the DSi..

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you guys think my R4i card is bricked? Is there a way to fix this? I've looked it up but all the fixes seem to use the 3DS instead of the DSi..
the R4i SDHC 3DS B9S last I checked is set to NTRboothax by default (then again times have changed with it), if not then the process of fixing it isn't hard, you just need to restore the flash of the flashcart, more so with NTRboothax on a 3DS.

ZennyG1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the R4i SDHC 3DS B9S last I checked is set to NTRboothax by default (then again times have changed with it), if not then the process of fixing it isn't hard, you just need to restore the flash of the flashcart, more so with NTRboothax on a 3DS.

I've got a 3DS. Do I need to download something called NTRboothax and put it on the 3DS SD card or the R4i micro sd card? Could you elaborate? Thanks!

ZennyG1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got a 3DS. Do I need to download something called NTRboothax and put it on the 3DS SD card or the R4i micro sd card? Could you elaborate? Thanks!

So, I managed to get NTRboothax on my 2DS SD card and put it back in the system. I hold down X, Start and Select and press power briefly and the system lights up but nothing shows up on the screen.. Any tips?

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I managed to get NTRboothax on my 2DS SD card and put it back in the system. I hold down X, Start and Select and press power briefly and the system lights up but nothing shows up on the screen.. Any tips?
You need a magnet just under the buttons to enter sleep mode, also sorry for the late response.

ZennyG1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need a magnet just under the buttons to enter sleep mode, also sorry for the late response.

I actually don't need a magnet because I'm using a 2DS which has a sleep mode switch.. Despite doing everything I'm supposed to nothing happens.. Where should I go from here?

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually don't need a magnet because I'm using a 2DS which has a sleep mode switch.. Despite doing everything I'm supposed to nothing happens.. Where should I go from here?
try using this instead, if you have luma chainloader you will be able to access this upon powering on the console, just have to hold down start while powering the device on:
https://github.com/ntrteam/ntrboot_flasher/releases

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.