Hacking MY MOONSHELL WONT WORK

konfooshus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELLO ALL, I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH MY R4, MOONSHELL WONT WORK,
it all began when i was draggin sum folders to the directory root of the micro sd card, and my stupid lil bro touches me and i accidently placed the folder sumwhere else, then i started to panic and my memory went blank from there, all i no is that sum files were mixed up. Now whenever i start up moonshell on my r4 to listen to music, it says game loading, then 2 black screens and i cant do anything from there. I dont know whats wrong and i also dont know how to replace folders, and patch all dese things cause im afraid that i will make it even worse. So please help me i will tell u anything u need to know as long as u show me how and what to do, btw if ur helping me try to give me easy to understand directions cause i wont understand all dis complicated things.
I only had the r4 for about 3-4weeks now so i am new to dis. Also everything else is working fine, its just the music/media that isnt working.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
konfooshus said:
HELLO ALL, I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH MY R4, MOONSHELL WONT WORK,
it all began when i was draggin sum folders to the directory root of the micro sd card, and my stupid lil bro touches me and i accidently placed the folder sumwhere else, then i started to panic and my memory went blank from there, all i no is that sum files were mixed up. Now whenever i start up moonshell on my r4 to listen to music, it says game loading, then 2 black screens and i cant do anything from there. I dont know whats wrong and i also dont know how to replace folders, and patch all dese things cause im afraid that i will make it even worse. So please help me i will tell u anything u need to know as long as u show me how and what to do, btw if ur helping me try to give me easy to understand directions cause i wont understand all dis complicated things.
I only had the r4 for about 3-4weeks now so i am new to dis. Also everything else is working fine, its just the music/media that isnt working.
copy all your games and stuff to your hard drive and start over format the card or delete everything off it then copy the kernel files back onto your mem card current version is 1.18

heres a link to the full 1.18 kernel files here unzip and copy everything from within the zip to your blank mem card then make a folder called ROMS and put all your games/saves into the ROMS folder and you should be back up and running
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1