Hacking My Itouch Sakura 1.12+1 /w iTouch 2.3d Dual Booter

SeaofTea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my quest to hack the new 1.34 to other regions I had to first figure out a way to get official Sakura to run on my itouch card.Well in that process I made this, hopefully I'll have the 1.34 hacked to run on other regions soon. Also since I figured out how this stuff works I could technically make a triple boot but IMO M3 Real firmware bites.

Itouch Dual Boot.zip

INCLUDED
*M3 Sakura 1.12+1 Region-Free
*iTouch DS 2.3d "extended"

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SeaofTea said:
In my quest to hack the new 1.34 to other regions I had to first figure out a way to get official Sakura to run on my itouch card.Well in that process I made this, hopefully I'll have the 1.34 hacked to run on other regions soon. Also since I figured out how this stuff works I could technically make a triple boot but IMO M3 Real firmware bites.

Itouch Dual Boot.zip

INCLUDED

That one guy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Very cool! But it seems to flicker while watching videos. I've converted 2 vids with ezbuilder and another 2 with Batch DPG and both flicker. Maybe it's something with both converters. But it might be an issue with the firmware itself.

Also, sorry if that was too long winded.

dfgged

Bridges
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
SeaofTea said:

Itouch Dual Boot.zip

INCLUDED

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @BigOnYa are you on OnlyFans?