EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
science said:
WildWon said:
OMGOMGOMG Does she know my name too? Can i say hi?! Where do i look to say this... over here?

He--hello? I'd give ya a high-five, but... you aren't really anywhere near me.

Science, can you high five her for me? Then lemme know how it goes?

I'm sooo nervous!
wtf.gif

She laughed, I gave her a high five and then I said "Do you know WildWon?" to which she said "Is he the one with the big beard?"

OMGOMGOMGOM SHE KNOWS U!!!!!

Ahahahaha nice. I'm known for my (now gone, soon to return) beard. Kickass!

QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Dec 4 2008, 12:25 PM)
PluTonij.gif

Mine girl also knows some of you guys (she's very familiar with WildWon, TrolleyDave, p1ngpong, Densetsu3000, gizmo_gal) and now you science, she's says Hi! to all of you
tongue.gif

Its quite funny. While i do mention a lot about the Tempboards, there are very few mentions of names (just because, really, saying a nick outloud is a very odd way of getting to know someone), but Wife® is familiar with Toni, but thats mainly do to the kickass photo that i had as a wallpaper for a while.

So don't feel bad, anyone else that she wouldn't know by name... she doesn't know many of you.

Oh, and Toni, give your woman a high-five from me as well. Thats how i'm going to meet all your significant others (w/out actually meeting them). Since science did it, now you must as well. And say "This is from WILDWON!!!!!!" while the high-five is in the process of happening. *nods smugly*

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowXP said:
hey science! tell her i know her!

"How does he know me? From the movie maybe? No don't! Why did he say that! Stop it! Stop it! Shut the fuck up! Ugh! STOOOP don't fucking write that! Science sucks, that's what you should write *snicker*. Fuck you! Stop! *snicker* STOP WITH THE FUCKING SNICKERING WHAT THE FUCK!"

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
science said:
ShadowXP said:

"How does he know me? From the movie maybe? No don't! Why did he say that! Stop it! Stop it! Shut the fuck up! Ugh! STOOOP don't fucking write that! Science sucks, that's what you should write *snicker*. Fuck you! Stop! *snicker* STOP WITH THE FUCKING SNICKERING WHAT THE FUCK!"

we hooked up once, i'm from canada

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowXP said:
science said:
ShadowXP said:

"Oh, right."

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
science said:
ShadowXP said:
science said:
ShadowXP said:

"Oh, right."

she wasn't very good

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowXP said:
science said:
ShadowXP said:
science said:
ShadowXP said:

"Oh, right."

she wasn't very good

You must have been great for her to forget about you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-