Hacking My games get thrown out of folders, any solution?

defrb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

Been enjoying my wiiu a lot, only one thing is bothering me. I got 300 titles installed and every time when i put them in folders they get thrown out by just exiting a game. This happens random, sometimes it just stays in the folders for a few days, and sometimes they get thrown out after the first game i play. I don't want to order 300 games all the time :P
Is there any way to keep them in the folders?, i'm using the front usb for my wiiu hd and the upper back for wii/gc games.

At first i thought that swapping hd's was the problem but now it's fixed in the front port, with a hub beside it for my internet connection and gamecube controllers.

I'm using Haxchi.

Thanks for listening ;)

defrb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you using redNAND?

I think no, how can i check that? ;)
It boot threw an injected DS rom. with the Haxchi method.

Can anyone confirm he/she got the same problems? Digging threw 300 titles to see where "my awesome game" is, aint fun :P

Last edited by defrb,

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Been enjoying my wiiu a lot, only one thing is bothering me. I got 300 titles installed and every time when i put them in folders they get thrown out by just exiting a game. This happens random, sometimes it just stays in the folders for a few days, and sometimes they get thrown out after the first game i play. I don't want to order 300 games all the time :P
Is there any way to keep them in the folders?, i'm using the front usb for my wiiu hd and the upper back for wii/gc games.

At first i thought that swapping hd's was the problem but now it's fixed in the front port, with a hub beside it for my internet connection and gamecube controllers.

I'm using Haxchi.

Thanks for listening ;)
I thought the dual HD configuration wasn't supported by the apps on the vWii.

What happens if you remove your kludged hard disk setup and just have your Wii U hard disk plugged in?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

What happens if you remove your kludged hard disk setup and just have your Wii U hard disk plugged in?
It is, but Nintendont is picky with it (the drive with the GC games has to be the first one recognized IIRC)
Hello,

I'm using Haxchi.

Thanks for listening ;)
That could happen when you use the Wii U with the drive unplugged, it could be possible that your HDD is going into sleep mode and the Wii U is treating is as if it were unplugged, you can try disabling HDD sleep with the link below, it's worth a shot.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/wii-u/How_to_Disable_a_Removable_HDD's_Sleep_Mode

Reactions: defrb

defrb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

The wii/gc hd is stealth (with that program) so it does not interfere with eachother. Same happened with only 1 hd, did test it a while ago

That could happen when you use the Wii U with the drive unplugged, it could be possible that your HDD is going into sleep mode and the Wii U is treating is as if it were unplugged, you can try disabling HDD sleep with the link below, it's worth a shot.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/wii-u/How_to_Disable_a_Removable_HDD's_Sleep_Mode

I'm almost certain it does go to sleep indeed, thanks for the link, will post the results ^^

" In the System Settings go to "Data Management". Once there do not click on the on-screen buttons but instead hold down on the GamePad's D-Pad and the "+" and "-" buttons for a couple of seconds. A hidden option will show up and you can disable or re-enable the Sleep Mode on the connected HDD." How cool is that, hidden futures :D will check it out

Thanks for replying!

Last edited by defrb,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.