Hacking My friend have 3.4E! Have now install custom ios rev7...

• Thread starter Aimen
  • Start date
  • Views 1,613
  • Replies 12
A

Aimen

OP
my friend have 3.4E! Have now install custom ios rev7 on hes wii but cant downgrade to 3.2E! Is there something else?

Posts merged

Please, a answer please?

TriLLioN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Redo those instructions.
biggrin.gif
You could follow the tutorial DjTaz made. The instructions were made to downgrade wii firmwares 3.4 to 3.2, 3.1 etc...

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=118446
U could also follow this one

TriLLioN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aimen said:
TriLLioN said:
Redo those instructions.
biggrin.gif
You could follow the tutorial DjTaz made. The instructions were made to downgrade wii firmwares 3.4 to 3.2, 3.1 etc...

Can i use AnyRegion Changer?

I haven't read the tut but it says that it's a tut to downgrade to 3.1 3.2 etc. Does it say anything about it being only a tut for ntsc-u? o.o i'll read it

A

Aimen

OP
TriLLioN said:
Aimen said:
TriLLioN said:
Redo those instructions.
biggrin.gif

Can i use AnyRegion Changer?

I haven't read the tut but it says that it's a tut to downgrade to 3.1 3.2 etc. Does it say anything about it being only a tut for ntsc-u? o.o i'll read it

It's only a ntsc tut
frown.gif
need pal xD

TriLLioN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmph.... I've read it, didn't see any sign of only ntsc-u wiis... am i blind? o.o do u have wi-fi, the right cios installed? Does it say anything w/ an error?

A

Aimen

OP
TriLLioN said:
hmph.... I've read it, didn't see any sign of only ntsc-u wiis... am i blind? o.o do u have wi-fi, the right cios installed? Does it say anything w/ an error?

Have waninkoko newest rev7 cios with waninkoko downgrader! tested anyregion but nothing work!

TriLLioN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aimen said:
TriLLioN said:

Have waninkoko newest rev7 cios with waninkoko downgrader! tested anyregion but nothing work!
what do u mean by nothing works?? Tell me what u did and tell me what it looked like. Restarted the wii, came back to menu?? what?

A

Aimen

OP
TriLLioN said:
Aimen said:
TriLLioN said:

what do u mean by nothing works?? Tell me what u did and tell me what it looked like. Restarted the wii, came back to menu?? what?

I install the cios rev7 from waninkoko, then i use waninkoko downgrader and when i start it so wii reboot to the menu! I have 3.4E!

TriLLioN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aimen said:
TriLLioN said:
Aimen said:
TriLLioN said:

I install the cios rev7 from waninkoko, then i use waninkoko downgrader and when i start it so wii reboot to the menu! I have 3.4E!
That's much clearer
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(lourens @ Dec 17 2008, 12:47 PM)
Lol, what you need is first the ios16 and cios_fix.wad. Only then you can downgrade, and then install the cIOS from waninkoko.

Follow this tut:
Aimen said that it was only for ntsc-u not pal when i sent him that tut... does it have anything that says "only works on ntsc-u/usa wii" or something? o.O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one