Hacking My DSone just got wiped -_- halp?

elmnt61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. Today I turned off my DSone normally after using lameboy (pkmn red).

A few hours later I went to turn on my ds and I got the "no find scfw.sc file. Please turn off DS." I plugged in the microUSB to My Mac to find that it was completely wiped -_- The only thing I can think of is that I battled (not caught) missingno [lol] today. Could that have corrupted the .sav file, deleting everything?

Another strange thing is that the card reads 4.02 GB capacity a d 4.02 GB available. Isn't the available space supposed to be less?

Well, if there's any way to salvage alllllll of my beloved stuff then please let me know. Maybe disk warrior?

Thanks!

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
What you could try is to look for something that can recover deleted files (I can't be much help there, but I know such things exist). You could also try scanning the SD card for errors but I'd recommend the doing the first suggestion before that.

Tokyo Jihen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When my microsd got corrupted/wiped, I used MiniTool Power Data Recovery(find the free version on cnet or download.com). It might be able to recover your files. It recovered almost all my files, including stuff I had deleted from my card. Good luck, hope it works for you.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)