My DSone just got wiped -_- halp?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by elmnt61, Oct 16, 2010.

Oct 16, 2010
  1. elmnt61
    OP

Newcomer elmnt61 Member

United States
    Hi guys. Today I turned off my DSone normally after using lameboy (pkmn red).

A few hours later I went to turn on my ds and I got the "no find scfw.sc file. Please turn off DS." I plugged in the microUSB to My Mac to find that it was completely wiped -_- The only thing I can think of is that I battled (not caught) missingno [lol] today. Could that have corrupted the .sav file, deleting everything?

Another strange thing is that the card reads 4.02 GB capacity a d 4.02 GB available. Isn't the available space supposed to be less?

Well, if there's any way to salvage alllllll of my beloved stuff then please let me know. Maybe disk warrior?

Thanks!

2. pikachu945

Member pikachu945 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    sorry for your lose but there is nothing we can do except for you to backup your saves on your pcs

3. 9th_Sage

Member 9th_Sage GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    What you could try is to look for something that can recover deleted files (I can't be much help there, but I know such things exist). You could also try scanning the SD card for errors but I'd recommend the doing the first suggestion before that.

4. Tokyo Jihen

Member Tokyo Jihen GBAtemp Regular

United States
    When my microsd got corrupted/wiped, I used MiniTool Power Data Recovery(find the free version on cnet or download.com). It might be able to recover your files. It recovered almost all my files, including stuff I had deleted from my card. Good luck, hope it works for you. [​IMG]