cityson

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
when i press the power button, the bottom screen just blinks then shuts down immediately by itself. i've took it apart and reconnected all the mini cables but nothing changes. T_T

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently talked to a user on another forum with the same issue. The solution was to make absolutely sure the top ribbon cable was firmly connected. He used a tool to push it in farther than his fingers could, which fixed the issue.

It's worth a shot at least. Just don't break your DS while attempting to fix it, obviously.

cityson

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I recently talked to a user on another forum with the same issue. The solution was to make absolutely sure the top ribbon cable was firmly connected. He used a tool to push it in farther than his fingers could, which fixed the issue.

It's worth a shot at least. Just don't break your DS while attempting to fix it, obviously.

now i'm pretty sure it's the cable cause i accidentally cut it apart with a razor. with the top lcd detached, i tried to power on the ds and nothing changes. i'm going to order a replacement LCD and see if it'll get fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night