My Best Buy GCU expiring in a few days. Should I do my preordering before then?

DiscostewSM

OP
Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
So by the 28th/29th of August, my Best Buy GCU membership will expire. I've got at least 8 games listed on their site that I want to preorder so I can take advantage of the discount. The question though is how should I go about the preordering? Should I lump them all into one order, or do it all separately? The reason for this is because I may want to cancel some, depending on how things go with each game. I don't know if I can cancel one item from a group order. Also, how/when do they charge cards for preorders? Generally I have been preordering within about a week of games releasing, so I don't recall how/when they do charges, but some games I want to preorder are months out (or in Metroid Prime 4's case, even longer). Will those get charged at time of order, or at time of shipping? It's a lot of games for me in one go.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You can cancel singular items in a group order, yes.

And Best Buy will only charge for preorders once the item prepares to ship, so you won't be charged for any of the games until Best Buy starts to ship the individual game out.

So if you wanted to just lump them all into one big purchase, that would be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill