astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Day 1 - didn't do anything that day, just sat around and played with Phantasy Star Zero.

Day 2 - more of the same - my RAcastseal is level 26 now. I have a lot of junk on the character, and will probably start a new mag. No studying today, just checked on exam schedule.

Day 3 - They moved up my last exam to the 22 of December. Stupid timing, I'm going to be in this small town for the rest of the week. Worked for about two hours on one chapter (History of Therapeutic Recreation), my prof is very anal about asking about the historic dates for the creation of our professional organizations. Rereading this chapter was hell. Drank about a shot of the chocolate infused rum.

Day 4 (Today) - Bored. Made breakfast, and then noticed my huge pile of rubber bands. Made a smallish rubber band ball with a Canadian quarter as a middle. Read 7 books of the Animorphs. Supposed to be studying for a Canadian study exam on coming Weds.

Seriously, this has got to stop. I've tried everything to get back on track, and I feel like I have ADD or something. I need music to study to and a decent study area!

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is what i do:
Hand anything you could get distracted by when studying to someone you trust and tell them to not give them back until you've finished your work

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
zeromac said:
This is what i do:
Hand anything you could get distracted by when studying to someone you trust and tell them to not give them back until you've finished your work

Very big problem, I live in a single dorm, and too many things distract me. But thanks. I think I'd go study a more technical chapter, historic facts make me feel sluggish. (It wasn't a problem freshman year, so I think I'd blast music from headphones, and take my phone off the hook.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
There are a few reasons why you're procrastinating to study for the exam. You either afraid you will fail the exam or you just can't motivate yourself to study. It happens...

My advice is since you live in a single dorm, you need to study at least 4-5 hours a day. Ask questions what's going to be on the exam and study from there. Make sure you unplug all electronics and put away all stuff that distracts you even the music!

I can only hope for you to pass the exam, imagine how I felt when I took the SAT's yesterday and I only studied the minimum of what I suppose to be studying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte