Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
next week, from Tuesday to Friday , i will have exams on those days .

Tuesday: French
Wednesday: Math
Thursday: Free Day [Yay 4 Phys. Ed]
Friday: Science

i am grateful that my free day is right before science so more studying time . in addition to that, the 3rd period class [whom i have a lot of friends in] will be doing it while i continue to study so yay more things to do . although they over exaggerate things . such as tests being extremely hard or having lots of homework . Ecology, Chemistry, Electricity is what i need to study . however, we will be learning Space in a day . which seems ridiculous then it appears on the exam .

-sigh-

anyway , is anyone else preparing for exams or big tests ? not only that , i have a CPT for French due Thursday [all in class] and a CPT for Science due Friday [which is also in class]. according to my science teacher, 1/3 will be about a written/reading for Ecology, a in-class lab for Chemistry and a in-class lab for Electricity [i am guessing we'll be building circuits and calculating many things since that's what we've been concentrating on for Electricity].

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this high school?

In high school, I had 2 exams a day during mid terms and finals with one exception. The exception of course being the day my lunch period was extended for testing, then I only had one.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah highschool . grade 9 -> 12 .
oh , you have a whole period for lunch ? @ my school, a period is split into 3 parts, 3A, 3B and 3C . where 2 parts of period 3 will be for a class, and the other for lunch .

exams on midterms , i never did that o_o .
same goes with even having to do 2 in one day !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even