OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Gwaith said:
I really like the Powermetal parts. But I just can't stand screaming in songs.
It's nothing particular with your vocalist. I rather enjoy his voice, but screaming in music = terrible for me.

But I guess people who enjoy Melodic/Power Metal with some screaming should really dig this.

I really hope you guys are gonna make it.

PS: Ring me back if you guys move away from the screaming xD.
Haha thanks man, I don't think we will be going away from screaming though lawlz

QUOTE(BortzANATOR @ Apr 16 2010, 01:51 AM) No sorry that was unclear. Erie is a city/town right on Lake Erie. Ive heard of some bands like BTBAM and the like playing big stuff there but not worry about it. Ill look for some venues in Pittsburg and/or Erie. In the mean time do you have any places in mind for say Ohio? Cleveland is a good one.

But seriously ive never heard of a band not being accepted by Mr. Small's. Seriously, like especially like some one like you.

Ps im listening to "tonight we dine in Hell" :3 One of my frineds walked in and asked who this was. I told him "Oh its one of my friends bands"
biggrin.gif
Ahh I see, alright if you can find us one that would be amazing! And yeah, we are planning for Ohio too, the last 4 shows are going to be in PA, Ohio, Buffalo, and then Albany. She is looking for places in Cleveland too I believe.

And thats strange, I wonder why they denied us then :\ Its probably because we aren't known around your area so they don't want to book a show if not a lot of people are going to come.

Thats beastin too =D I
wub.gif
Bortz! Did I send Tonight to you? And did he like it? =D

Zerox8610

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
Hahah, I hear where you are coming from. I am a huge metal fan myself, I am not even into the style of music we play what so ever
tongue.gif
I listen to bands like Opeth, Obscura, Impaled, Burzum, Mayhem. I just enjoy playing this stuff because its something different, and yeah, Kyles vocals aren't deep enough, he actually had me do a part on the CD where it goes pretty low because I can do the low growls and he can't
tongue.gif

Oh shit no way? Opeth is good, and i just went and saw Obscura play with The Black Dahlia Murder, Augury, and Hatesphere. A Great show lol

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
Dangy said:
Hawt.

Where can I pirate buy your album?
Thanks =D And if you want to buy I think we may put it up on iTunes when its all done, but I will definitely be posting a link for download on here. I don't care if people download our stuff, as long as they show and share it with other people and places thats all I care about =D

Good. Usually the first album is a free album. Which is good, because nobody is going to buy of a band they've never heard of. Also try getting it to the Zune Marketplace, please. :3

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
Yeah I know, We are too small for Mr. Smalls xD is it just called Erie?
Erie is a city next to the Pennsylvania part of Lake Erie. There are a lot of music festivals and stuff up there from what I've seen and heard, so you could have a good chance finding a place there. It's only about 2 hours north of Pittsburgh.

EDIT: Bortz already commented back...Do you have any MP3s up yet so I can show my friends and hopefully they might be able to help out with tour areas?

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Zerox8610 said:
Oh shit no way? Opeth is good, and i just went and saw Obscura play with The Black Dahlia Murder, Augury, and Hatesphere. A Great show lol
Hah yeah man, I grew up on Death and Black Metal lawlz. Thats awesome that you saw Obscura live, I love them, they are damn amazing and Hannes Grossmann is fucking rediculous at drums! The Black Dahlia Murder is always good, and I have heard of the other bands but never checked em out. Have you ever seen Opeth live? They are damn amazing live, it sounded so good!

Dangy said:
NeSchn said:
Dangy said:
Hawt.

Where can I pirate buy your album?
Thanks =D And if you want to buy I think we may put it up on iTunes when its all done, but I will definitely be posting a link for download on here. I don't care if people download our stuff, as long as they show and share it with other people and places thats all I care about =D

Good. Usually the first album is a free album. Which is good, because nobody is going to buy of a band they've never heard of. Also try getting it to the Zune Marketplace, please. :3
Yeah I hear yah, thats why we are probably going to spread it all over for free lol. And I will try, I've used a Zune before but never the Marketplace. I will try though!

QUOTE(TDWP FTW @ Apr 16 2010, 02:31 AM)
Erie is a city next to the Pennsylvania part of Lake Erie. There are a lot of music festivals and stuff up there from what I've seen and heard, so you could have a good chance finding a place there. It's only about 2 hours north of Pittsburgh.

EDIT: Bortz already commented back...Do you have any MP3s up yet so I can show my friends and hopefully they might be able to help out with tour areas?
Ahh I see, I will see what I can do about that. And I do have some MP3's I can send you but I am getting the Masters and such next week if you and your friends want to wait. They are going to sound 10 times better than the ones now. I can still send you a few tracks to show your friends if you want.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Ahh I see, alright if you can find us one that would be amazing! And yeah, we are planning for Ohio too, the last 4 shows are going to be in PA, Ohio, Buffalo, and then Albany. She is looking for places in Cleveland too I believe.

And thats strange, I wonder why they denied us then :\ Its probably because we aren't known around your area so they don't want to book a show if not a lot of people are going to come.

Thats beastin too =D I
wub.gif

Yeah PA, Ohio, Buffalo, Albany! i could make a few of those if they are over the summer.
Dumb Mr. Small's.
Yeah man i have a habit of playing music loud down our college dorm hall. I
wub.gif
you too NeSchn! Im super pumped for you and the band. The kid who asked about it isnt a huge metal head or anything ( i mean he listens to country radio) but he likes music. And he respects some of the stuff i like (Billy Talent, BTBAM, and others). He said he really likes the guitar. He said it kinda sounds classical. He didnt share on the vocals at all though.

Have you ever hears of these guys? They are a group California. They were on my friend's laptop and i was going through his itunes and really liked them. He later walked in while i was listening to them and was like "who did you get these guys?"
"I stole them from you lol"
Turns out they are kinda like you. A group he knew in Hs that formed a band and were trying to make it big like you are. They ever sound like you.
http://www.myspace.com/whitesilenceofficial
Take a listen. I like 'em.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
QUOTE said:

Thats beastin too =D I
wub.gif

Yeah PA, Ohio, Buffalo, Albany! i could make a few of those if they are over the summer.
Dumb Mr. Small's.
wub.gif
you too NeSchn! Im super pumped for you and the band. The kid who asked about it isnt a huge metal head or anything ( i mean he listens to country radio) but he likes music. And he respects some of the stuff i like (Billy Talent, BTBAM, and others). He said he really likes the guitar. He said it kinda sounds classical. He didnt share on the vocals at all though.

Have you ever hears of these guys? They are a group California. They were on my friend's laptop and i was going through his itunes and really liked them. He later walked in while i was listening to them and was like "who did you get these guys?"
Turns out they are kinda like you. A group he knew in Hs that formed a band and were trying to make it big like you are. They ever sound like you.
Beastin! Those are all the last dates on the tour, I hope it happening too, We just lost our bassist it kinda seems. So we need to find live members quickly or otherwise it ain't gunna happen and I really hope it does. I want to tour so fuckin badly!

Haha and thats beast, I would be doing the same exact thing! I love blaring music! And thanks, I'm pumped too =D I can't wait I hope we at least make it somewhere lol. Thats pretty awesome that the kid kinda liked it too, I have heard a few people say it sounds a bit classical too which is beastin.

And those guys are fucking sweet, I really like em. They do kinda sound a bit like us if we were more metal, any chance you could upload them for me? I really like it!

Zerox8610

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
BortzANATOR said:
QUOTE said:

Thats beastin too =D I
wub.gif

Dumb Mr. Small's.
wub.gif

Beastin! Those are all the last dates on the tour, I hope it happening too, We just lost our bassist it kinda seems. So we need to find live members quickly or otherwise it ain't gunna happen and I really hope it does. I want to tour so fuckin badly!

Haha and thats beast, I would be doing the same exact thing! I love blaring music! And thanks, I'm pumped too =D I can't wait I hope we at least make it somewhere lol. Thats pretty awesome that the kid kinda liked it too, I have heard a few people say it sounds a bit classical too which is beastin.

And those guys are fucking sweet, I really like em. They do kinda sound a bit like us if we were more metal, any chance you could upload them for me? I really like it!

Wooooaaaahhhh There.... I want a link to White Silence stuff.... That sounded kick ass.
And I never have seen Opeth, Havent listened much either but from what i have heard i like em lol

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Zerox8610 said:
Wooooaaaahhhh There.... I want a link to White Silence stuff.... That sounded kick ass.
And I never have seen Opeth, Havent listened much either but from what i have heard i like em lol
Dude, Opeth is amazing! They are like my favorite band ever, Listen to When, thats like their best track!

QUOTE(BortzANATOR @ Apr 17 2010, 12:04 AM) Im not a huge opeth fan. They are good and i respect them but i dont listen to them.

The White Silence link is up above. Its to their myspace.
but there it is again if you cant find it lol
I love Opeth with all my heart
wub.gif

And but is there like download links to White Silence's songs?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check under the blog section. I couldnt figure out how to do it cause the school has us under firewall. Check the link to last fm ans see if that gets you anywhere.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omgosh sounds great NeSchn! I feel like you have work to do but like i said before, that will come with time as you play and practice. I really like the instrumental track. It shows that you really know your stuff.I like "tonight" and "Fire at the Orphanage" the most.

you guys are off to a great start. Keep up the hard work and dedication cause it shows.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Arctic said:
I forgot to ask, where's the EP coming out?

biggrin.gif
smileipb2.png
biggrin.gif

Where or when? Where, we might release it on iTunes and just post it on the internet. When, May 14th baby!

GTAMAN1 said:
awesome you like mr bungle! woo! i am now a fan of neSchn band 1
YESH!!! Squeeze Me Macaroni is a classic track.

QUOTE(BortzANATOR @ Apr 18 2010, 08:46 PM)
Omgosh sounds great NeSchn! I feel like you have work to do but like i said before, that will come with time as you play and practice. I really like the instrumental track. It shows that you really know your stuff.I like "tonight" and "Fire at the Orphanage" the most.

you guys are off to a great start. Keep up the hard work and dedication cause it shows.
Awesome! Thanks Bortzy

darkevia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I clicked the link expecting just another band, but wow, that was really good!
I'm really into Death metal, and I used to listen to Metalcore a few years ago, but that was some awesome stuff you guys produced.

The guitarist had some awesome harmonies going on, want to hear from that. Drumming was amazing, especially the blast beats video lol. I'm not so much into Metalcore anymore, but the vocals were actually pretty good. Go straight up death mett0lz!
evil.gif

RESPECT on the Opeth tshirt!

P.S. Want to hear moar from you guyz!

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
NEW STUDIO VID

5% said:
Awesome. I need to get myself a drumkit
ph34r.gif

Do it man, I love drums =D

QUOTE(darkevia @ Apr 19 2010, 05:38 AM) So I clicked the link expecting just another band, but wow, that was really good!
I'm really into Death metal, and I used to listen to Metalcore a few years ago, but that was some awesome stuff you guys produced.

The guitarist had some awesome harmonies going on, want to hear from that. Drumming was amazing, especially the blast beats video lol. I'm not so much into Metalcore anymore, but the vocals were actually pretty good. Go straight up death mett0lz!
evil.gif

RESPECT on the Opeth tshirt!

P.S. Want to hear moar from you guyz!
Beastin thanks for comments on both of the videos! I'm glad you like it, I listen to tons of Death Metal myself but even this is kinda Metalcore I still enjoy it lol

The guitars are pretty beast, Kyle is amazing on guitar for being only 17 (well now 18), and thanks I have been working on my Blast Beats forever, I think I am finally just getting them down to where I want them to be =D I would love to go straight up Death Metal but that would never happen :\ Kyle loves this style too much
tongue.gif
He is actually in a Death Metal band though too.

AND YESH!! Opeth is fucking amazing!

You will hear more of us once the EP is finished =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!