OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
I haven't gotten to listen to the song yet, but I'm sure it's great...With that said, come to Pittsburgh! There are a lot of places that love unsigned bands, such as Club Diesel.
Pimpin, I will have to see whats up with this tour. Maybe I can ask the Booker if she can get us a show there possibly!

thegame07 said:
The singer is actually ok
smile.gif
If only he didin't do that screaming shit but hey I know that what that genre is all about.
Haha thanks! And yeah, I understand. Screaming isn't for everyone

TDWP FTW said:
I just got to listen to the song. It sounds awesome! I didn't like the clean vocals as much as the screaming, but they still sounded good. Can't wait to listen to the EP when it's finished!
yay.gif
Awesome! I will definitely send you over a copy when its done man!

QUOTE(Demonbart @ Apr 14 2010, 10:14 PM)
That, sir, is some awesome music. I
wub.gif
=D Thanks, I'm glad you
wub.gif
I
wub.gif
all of you guys for :wub:ing it =D

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Now that I think about it, it sounds like it could be in a sports game or something... Go spam some game makers.
tongue.gif

Oh, and the timing on the video was totally off for me. Doesn't really matter.

I WANT 'EM SIGNED CD'S FOR FREE!!
mad.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You better be coming to England, come to the M.E.N arena or Manchester academy.

I want more NeSchn
wub.gif

Me and a lot of my friends would come and see you, can't wait to hear more from you

Good Luck

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Arctic said:
Now that I think about it, it sounds like it could be in a sports game or something... Go spam some game makers.
tongue.gif

mad.gif

Haha does it really? And yeah the time gets fucked up near the ending :\

I will get yah a signed CD, it won't be all professionally made because we ain't got the money for that, but I'll burn you a CD and sign it lawlz

QUOTE(danny600kill @ Apr 14 2010, 09:35 PM) You better be coming to England, come to the M.E.N arena or Manchester academy.

I want more NeSchn
wub.gif

Me and a lot of my friends would come and see you, can't wait to hear more from you

Good Luck
If we get signed sometime, we will probably be in England. I'm glad you like that stuff =D I will send the demo over to you when its done so you can whore to the Radio Stations and stuff in England, and maybe someone will like us enough to bring us over =D

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NeSchn said:
Arctic said:
tongue.gif

mad.gif
Haha does it really? And yeah the time gets fucked up near the ending :\

I will get yah a signed CD, it won't be all professionally made because we ain't got the money for that, but I'll burn you a CD and sign it lawlz
ohmy.gif
I
wub.gif
NeSchn!

Going to try and request it at a local radio station.
biggrin.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NeSchn said:
-Snip-

danny600kill said:

I want more NeSchn
wub.gif

Good Luck
If we get signed sometime, we will probably be in England. I'm glad you like that stuff =D I will send the demo over to you when its done so you can whore to the Radio Stations and stuff in England, and maybe someone will like us enough to bring us over =D

Thanks man, my is cousin working with a record company at the moment and got contacts all over the place and I'm sure he's got some favours he can use. Thanks to my cousin I've met the likes of Dragonforce, Glamour for the kill, kids in glass houses, You me at six ( He grew up with the bass player ) and he always get me free tickets to gigs ( Trivium, Lamb of God ) so I will see what I can do

I'm really liking the music, like some people here the screemo bit isn't my most favourite style but I don't mind it when I know the singing is great.

Again good luck

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Arctic said:
ohmy.gif
I
wub.gif
NeSchn!

Going to try and request it at a local radio station.
biggrin.gif

That would be amazing! When I get the final and send you a copy, make a copy and send it to Local Radio stations! =D

danny600kill said:
NeSchn said:
-Snip-

danny600kill said:

I want more NeSchn
wub.gif

Good Luck

Thanks man, my is cousin working with a record company at the moment and got contacts all over the place and I'm sure he's got some favours he can use. Thanks to my cousin I've met the likes of Dragonforce, Glamour for the kill, kids in glass houses, You me at six ( He grew up with the bass player ) and he always get me free tickets to gigs ( Trivium, Lamb of God ) so I will see what I can do

I'm really liking the music, like some people here the screemo bit isn't my most favourite style but I don't mind it when I know the singing is great.

Again good luck
Dude, thats sick man! The only one that I knew was Dragonforce but I would love to meet them. You are a lucky guy my friend. And that would be amazing if when I send it out to you and everyone else if you could show your cousin. I would
wub.gif
you forever!

And yeah I know, some people are telling me its Screamo, maybe that song because of the lyrics, but our other stuff definitely isn't Screamo lol, I don't even know what I would call it
tongue.gif
Metalcore?

QUOTE(Dangy @ Apr 14 2010, 11:13 PM)
Hawt.

Where can I pirate buy your album?
Thanks =D And if you want to buy I think we may put it up on iTunes when its all done, but I will definitely be posting a link for download on here. I don't care if people download our stuff, as long as they show and share it with other people and places thats all I care about =D

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah if you actually go to PA somewhere let me know. Pittsburg is the closest big place for me (i know thats really selfish) but Mr. Smalls usually has big name metal and usually lots of bands like yours to open for them.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
Thanks =D And if you want to buy I think we may put it up on iTunes when its all done, but I will definitely be posting a link for download on here. I don't care if people download our stuff, as long as they show and share it with other people and places thats all I care about =D
I'd buy it. Supporting a new and upcoming band is cool. I'm sure all of my friends would be all over the EP as well, since most of them like this kind of music. I can definitely see DotH going big though, even if it takes a long time. Like I said before, it sounds awesome, so keep up the good awesome work.

Also, I found your secret signature by accident when I tried to click the Quote button but accidentally dragged through that section of the page.

EDIT: Like BortzANATOR said, Mr. Smalls hosts a variety of different bands that play genres of yours as well as bands of similar genres. On the 29th of this month, Job for a Cowboy, Whitechapel, and 2 other bands are playing there.

Zerox8610

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On my original listening I heard no screaming. Listening one more time i heard what little there is. I've gotta say im a huge metal fan here, if you're trying to go for a metal sound then you should really try to have deeper vocals, and if you're going for a Death Metal sound you definitely need more screaming, Death Metal doesn't have THAT much clean vocal work if any.

Just a thought, Im a little groggy right now from being sick, but if you want some opinions on how to improve your sound (As a band, not singling anyone out) then PM me.
OR.... dont lol what ever works for ya. I wish you and your band the best of luck.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
Yeah if you actually go to PA somewhere let me know. Pittsburg is the closest big place for me (i know thats really selfish) but Mr. Smalls usually has big name metal and usually lots of bands like yours to open for them.
Hmmm, thats interesting. I will look into it and tell the Booker if she can look into either Club Diesel or Mr. Smalls in Pittsburgh. So maybe we might just play there =D

TDWP FTW said:
NeSchn said:
I'd buy it. Supporting a new and upcoming band is cool. I'm sure all of my friends would be all over the EP as well, since most of them like this kind of music. I can definitely see DotH going big though, even if it takes a long time. Like I said before, it sounds awesome, so keep up the good awesome work.

Also, I found your secret signature by accident when I tried to click the Quote button but accidentally dragged through that section of the page.

EDIT: Like BortzANATOR said, Mr. Smalls hosts a variety of different bands that play genres of yours as well as bands of similar genres. On the 29th of this month, Job for a Cowboy, Whitechapel, and 2 other bands are playing there.
Alright, beastin! I will try to get it up on iTunes then so you and others can buy it! And you really think we could get big? That would be damn amazing lawl, I hope we get big, I think my life would be complete if we got big lol.

And I'm glad someone found it
tongue.gif

Ooo, thats sweet. You guys did it, I am going to contact the booker and see what she can do =D

QUOTE(Zerox8610 @ Apr 15 2010, 03:55 AM)
On my original listening I heard no screaming. Listening one more time i heard what little there is. I've gotta say im a huge metal fan here, if you're trying to go for a metal sound then you should really try to have deeper vocals, and if you're going for a Death Metal sound you definitely need more screaming, Death Metal doesn't have THAT much clean vocal work if any.

Just a thought, Im a little groggy right now from being sick, but if you want some opinions on how to improve your sound (As a band, not singling anyone out) then PM me.
OR.... dont lol what ever works for ya. I wish you and your band the best of luck.
Hahah, I hear where you are coming from. I am a huge metal fan myself, I am not even into the style of music we play what so ever
tongue.gif
I listen to bands like Opeth, Obscura, Impaled, Burzum, Mayhem. I just enjoy playing this stuff because its something different, and yeah, Kyles vocals aren't deep enough, he actually had me do a part on the CD where it goes pretty low because I can do the low growls and he can't
tongue.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Wow. Just fucking wow.

I don't know how I missed this thread but, I got to say, this is some impressive music. I've always been impressed by your drumming, and I think you've improved a lot. The song is pretty good too, the intro has a heavy metal-progressive rock feel, and the rest of the song has a strong heavy/power metal feel. I really like this. As much as I like you.
wub.gif

And your guitarist/vocalist, kyle, is great. Love his guitaring(especially the intro, with the bluesiness) and his vocals. Though I pretty much think his voice sounds more suitable for alternative rock. Just my two cents, which becomes less when converted to USD.
tongue.gif

Hope to hear your album soon. Hopefully with something like STB
biggrin.gif

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
great song. the vocals need a bit of polishing though, screams are okay its just when he goes clean. sometimes he gets a bit too rough and it doesnt really suit. nothing a bit more practice can't fix.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
Wow. Just fucking wow.

I don't know how I missed this thread but, I got to say, this is some impressive music. I've always been impressed by your drumming, and I think you've improved a lot. The song is pretty good too, the intro has a heavy metal-progressive rock feel, and the rest of the song has a strong heavy/power metal feel. I really like this. As much as I like you.
wub.gif

And your guitarist/vocalist, kyle, is great. Love his guitaring(especially the intro, with the bluesiness) and his vocals. Though I pretty much think his voice sounds more suitable for alternative rock. Just my two cents, which becomes less when converted to USD.
tongue.gif

Hope to hear your album soon. Hopefully with something like STB
biggrin.gif

Thanks man =D I
wub.gif
you too! I'm glad you like it all, and yeah I'm also a huge fan of the beginning also, its one my favorites. I agree with you about Kyles voice too lol it is a more for Alternative but its still good. And yeah, its Guitar skills are bomb ass!

Oh yeah, and we recorded STB so its still there =D !!!
QUOTE(Cermage @ Apr 15 2010, 04:18 PM) great song. the vocals need a bit of polishing though, screams are okay its just when he goes clean. sometimes he gets a bit too rough and it doesnt really suit. nothing a bit more practice can't fix.
Thanks man, I agree with you. His singing has improved tons though, I'm extremely happy with it, we both are. I'm sure he will work out the kinks in his voice.

This is to BORTZ AND TDWP:
I talked to the Booker and she said that Diesel never got back to her, and Mr. Smalls said we were too small of a band to play there. Do you guys know any other places around your area that we could try out?

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't know of any, but I'll ask my one friend who knows more about that kind of stuff then I do.

Funny story though. I was Googling to see if there were any, and I found a web page that I thought had info on some places. I was reading through it, and I saw it was talking about Night of the Living Dead, since it was filmed in Pittsburgh. I then proceeded to look it up on Wikipedia, and I eventually ending up looking up information about that one popular live-action game Humans vs. Zombies that's played at a lot of colleges.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
I don't know of any, but I'll ask my one friend who knows more about that kind of stuff then I do.

Funny story though. I was Googling to see if there were any, and I found a web page that I thought had info on some places. I was reading through it, and I saw it was talking about Night of the Living Dead, since it was filmed in Pittsburgh. I then proceeded to look it up on Wikipedia, and I eventually ending up looking up information about that one popular live-action game Humans vs. Zombies that's played at a lot of colleges.
Hahah weird lolz

QUOTE(BortzANATOR @ Apr 15 2010, 11:05 PM) You were too small for Mr. Smalls? WTF! well ill take a look again. Maybe Erie? Cause im right between the both of them.
Yeah I know, We are too small for Mr. Smalls xD is it just called Erie?

Gwaith

Trophies
Website
www.die2nite.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I really like the Powermetal parts. But I just can't stand screaming in songs.
It's nothing particular with your vocalist. I rather enjoy his voice, but screaming in music = terrible for me.

But I guess people who enjoy Melodic/Power Metal with some screaming should really dig this.

I really hope you guys are gonna make it.

PS: Ring me back if you guys move away from the screaming xD.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No sorry that was unclear. Erie is a city/town right on Lake Erie. Ive heard of some bands like BTBAM and the like playing big stuff there but not worry about it. Ill look for some venues in Pittsburg and/or Erie. In the mean time do you have any places in mind for say Ohio? Cleveland is a good one.

But seriously ive never heard of a band not being accepted by Mr. Small's. Seriously, like especially like some one like you.

Ps im listening to "tonight we dine in Hell" :3 One of my frineds walked in and asked who this was. I told him "Oh its one of my friends bands"
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BakerMan what systems do you have
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    what are your favorite games
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    what are you currently playing?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    Just started God of War 2 on the PS2
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    why we saying hello again for?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Mondooooo, cuz you both werent here
    +1
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    oh btw, did you know that the teenage mutant ninja turtles is having an r rated live action movie?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I did not know that
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but it would make sense
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    just look it up
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    from the perspective that the original audience that saw it as kids are now grown adults
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I heard the original comic books were as dark as that
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    it's called the last ronin
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    while that was a kid-friendly endeavor, this new take will adapt the story Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin. The outlet notes that this new iteration is being written by “Tyler Burton Smith, who co-wrote the upcoming R-rated action movie Boy Kills World and who wrote the 2019 iteration of Chucky horror franchise Child’s Play.”
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    The film, titled ‘The Last Ronin,’ will be targeted at adults and promises a high-body count tale
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I grew up with the 2012 show
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    so yeah, they're will be lots of kills
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    so kinda like how they went r rated in the Loan movie for wolverine
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    and remember that time when someone had the idea to make scooby doo r rated?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    where shaggy is a stoner and a pothead?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    that's a true story
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: that's a true story