Not open for further replies.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spikey said:
Mac is better than Windows because the M is an upside down W, which means it the antiWindows. Wait, no... Windows is better than Mac cause the W is an upside down M, which means it's the antiMac. Wait, no...
This explains every fanboy rant ever.

I love you.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
omfg another flame war? Will it ever stop?

Some people like OS X.
Some people like Windows.
Some people like some Linux distro.

Be happy you have a CHOICE and that you can go with whatever you wish. You have the option of going any route you want. Each route has it's pros and cons, but you also have to understand that everyone has different thing they like and want in an operating system you use every day. People have different needs. Stop trolling at every occasion you can get and ACCEPT that fact.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spikey said:
Mac is better than Windows because the M is an upside down W, which means it the antiWindows. Wait, no... Windows is better than Mac cause the W is an upside down M, which means it's the antiMac. Wait, no...
I loled.

Alot

So how would Linux fit into that?
tongue.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Luckily I have all three major OS's on my PC so I'm free to choose which ever suits my mood at that time.

OS X vs. Windows is a very long debate and something you shouldn't be wasting your breath on. Yes OS X is cleaner, has less bugs and is impervious to PC viruses. It it possible for a Mac to get viruses and that's why they have small Mac AV's. But if Mac OS X could play all Windows games and Apple made Macs more affordable, people would buy them in a heartbeat. However, their ecosystem only works as long as they don't get the major market share because if they do the more viruses and worms become exposed into the OS making Apple more like Microsoft. But at the same time they are advertising to get people to buy their products so they are stuck in a dilemma.

I use Windows all the time only because it has all my favorite games. If I could execute all my games on OS X then I'd switch to my Mac OS but they don't and that's the only reason holding me back and that's why Apple needs Microsoft. Without a competitor with the major market share the Apple ecosystem would fall and they wouldn't be able to control it anymore.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
DQScott95 said:
But if you look at the comments what it did was start another flame war. Which is exactly what I wanted cause I honestly love to argue... but then I realized it was idiotic and childish of me to even post the rant LOL. I apologize sincerely.

Yes it was idiotic and childish of you, don't do it again unless you want to start accumulating warns.

QUOTE(DQScott95 @ Sep 4 2010, 04:48 AM) Yes I would like it to be locked

Wish granted.

Any subsequent Apple vs Windows threads (from anyone) will be instantly closed from now on. They go nowhere, are completely useless, cause pointless flaming and give us mods extra work for no good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o