My apple rant...

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by DQScott95, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tokiopop

Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

Apr 14, 2009
    UK
    Scanned through that, all I could see was blatant fanboyism. Kind of hypocritical that you complain about them when you seem like one yourself [​IMG]

2. Berthenk

Berthenk Epitome of Awesomeness

May 16, 2008
    Netherlands
    Another topic...
    Sure, Macs and MacBooks are expensive, but you don't see many touchscreen MP3 players that also have lots of apps.
    How manu MP3 players are there that can browse the web via Wi-Fi? I'm absolutely positive that you can count the on two hands, if not one. Saying that Apple makes lots of revisions and that that makes Apple bad is utter bullcrap, because there are lots of companies that do the same.

3. nutella

nutella Low Glycemic Index

Sep 4, 2008
    Your nearest supermarket
    Fair enough, but I think my point still stands. It's part of the reason that I don't think Apple's as innovative as the general public seems to think.

4. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    The Zune HD can.
    I was like "WTFreally? Wow." when I saw I could browse hentai booru-style sites on it. X3

5. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    I can find them for about $250 less in a lot of places
    the same amount of money will get you better hardware specs, bigger screen

6. alidsl

alidsl I am now a lurker

May 27, 2009
    Kanto - Pallet Town
    But mac OSX is (probably) better than windows

7. Revolution [9]

Revolution [9] GBAtemp Regular

Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    Lies. I run a Hackintosh, and after 3 days of running it, I decided that there was nothing better in OSX than there is in Windows. Maybe Expose, but one feature isn't enough to make a system noticeably different.

8. BobTheJoeBob

BobTheJoeBob The most optimistic person on the temp. :)

Aug 2, 2009
    London
    Who mother fucking gives a shit.

9. Slyakin

Slyakin See ya suckers

Oct 15, 2008
    United States
    Soviet Slyakin
    Eh, TL;DR, but it seems you are just bashing Apple.

I have a one PC and a Mac in my house, and the Mac is mine personally. From my usage, the Mac is not that good, only because of Windows and how most things are compatible with it (a good Mac emulator? Sheesh, that's something really rare.)

Other than that, the Mac and PC, in my opinion, are just about equal, with pros and cons. I love both OS's to death, and they'll really be fun to use in the future. [​IMG]

10. Takeshi

Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Jun 1, 2004
    Germany
    Okay, I fixed it. Everybody move along now, nothing to see here. /thread

11. Cermage

Cermage GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 2, 2007
    just had a quick look again, on dell, newegg and asus sites. only dell offers something similar, currently on sale from $1020 (originally 1250), with an i7m and a 5450. dell are also offering their alienware m11x for $1090, but its got an 11" screen. macbook pro's 13" are actually decently priced for 13" notebooks, a majority of the cheaper notebooks don't have dedicated gpu's.

12. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Macbook pros aren't $1000.
    The macbook is $1000 and using a Core 2 Duo.

13. DQScott95
    OP

DQScott95 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 4, 2009
    United States
    Haha... XD [​IMG] I seriously just threw this together not even bothering to look at facts. I PERSONALLY hate apple and love microsoft. It really all boils down to what you like and nobody can tell you what you do and dont like. Just get what you like and be happy with it. And all the apple fanboys PLEASE...... I cannot stress that word enough.... stop ranting and saying stupid thiinggs. Apple and Microsoft are both amazing companys (although apple isnt in my eyes personally). I love Microsoft. You love Apple. Everything is good in there own way. Alright now there is no more need to discuss this [​IMG] I am done.

14. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Maybe you should take your own advice?

I backed up what I said, and then asked you to back up what you said...
    You didn't, and then admitted you posted without checking anything.

And then you call others apple fanboys and tell them to stop saying stupid things?

Some day somebody needs to record a video of stuff you do and show you it later so you can see what you're actually doing.

15. DQScott95
    OP

DQScott95 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 4, 2009
    United States
    Stuff like that happens all the time to me. Although not with a video but ive been checked on the things I do and I admit that this was stupid of me. So lets move on. And I admitted what I said was bull crap (except for the hating apple part). But if you look at the comments what it did was start another flame war. Which is exactly what I wanted cause I honestly love to argue... but then I realized it was idiotic and childish of me to even post the rant LOL. I apologize sincerely.

16. Phoenix Goddess

Phoenix Goddess The Ninja's Protégée

Apr 25, 2009
    United States
    Away from civilization.
    So you intentionally started a flame war between the fanboys?
    And this increases your intelligence.... how?

There wasn't much of a flame war as much as it was a debate.
    Aren't you glad you wasted your time? [​IMG]

17. DQScott95
    OP

DQScott95 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 4, 2009
    United States
    Like I said I was immature and idiotic of me or did you not evern read my whole last post

18. nutella

nutella Low Glycemic Index

Sep 4, 2008
    Your nearest supermarket
    So I suppose this means the thread can be locked now, seeming as you just admitted how retarded this thread was.

19. DQScott95
    OP

DQScott95 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 4, 2009
    United States
    Yes I would like it to be locked

20. Spikey

Spikey Your Special Someone

Mar 16, 2006
    United States
    Mac is better than Windows because the M is an upside down W, which means it the antiWindows. Wait, no... Windows is better than Mac cause the W is an upside down M, which means it's the antiMac. Wait, no...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.