Boring :sleep:

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Who is Hadrian?
Oh yeah i suggest you Close this thread before any of the mods raise your warning level, Its strange how The mods i know is not in there, Most of it is just Strangers...
Not flamming, Just saying the truth
Hadrian is only the most funny member of the temp, and also the person with the most posts. I doubt there are people on here who have played more DS titles than he has, it's amazing.

I've never saw him before..... how strange....
He hasn't been that active for the past year or so, it's understandable :)

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Well yeah, but it's not nice. If I trolled like that in a serious thread it'd get removed too. That one time I make a fake CFW thread in the EoF though...
I still think you should've kept that up.
Well now that 6.x CFWs actually are out and have some of the features I mentioned (except being able to play Birth By Sleep on a 32MB memory stick while underwater) it's not as funny.

But a 7.x CFW...

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
CFW 6.31 RYD-1
  • Installable up to OFW 6.31.
    You do not need a pandora battery or any specific game, this is a "pure" exploit of XMB functions.

• Compatible with PSP 1000/2000/3000, all motherboard revisions.
    I do not have a Go to test on, so while the installer will run on the Go (to prove the exploit), it will refuse to install for safety reasons. If you want it working, feel free to send one (or two) my way to test on. I do NOT recommend hacking the installer to run (EBOOT.PBP, 0x63E, 00 -> 01) until an official release, because if it bricks your Go you're out of luck.

• Runs all games from every region as of 9/1/2010, no patching needed.
    I've implemented automatic patching of possible protection methods I haven't seen used yet, so this should continue to run new games (until Sony decides to rip this apart, find what I've patched against, and develop entirely new protection methods... or pull another 6.x, requiring functions the current kernel doesn't have). These "forward patching" methods can be disabled in the VSH menu individually, and all game patches are actually interpreted from text files (/PSP/SYSTEM/FPATCHES/), so if I stop development others can continue to update the game patching freely.

• Runs 1.5 homebrew, 5.XX homebrew, and 6.XX homebrew.
    GAME150, GAME5XX, and the GAME6XX folder. The standard GAME folder is 5.XX by default, at least for now.

• Support for a new, way smaller game format.
    Unscrambled Compressed ISO (.USO), basically unscrambles the game's files and places them in a logical order so they can be properly compressed. This can save 25-50% more space than a CSO, without the loading problems for FMVs and such. There's also the option to re-encode the FMVs, either with a lower bitrate (lowers the quality just a bit, but cuts off ~20% of the FMV's filesize), or at half resolution with pixel doubling (which makes the FMV noticeably blurrier, but cuts it down to 1/4th the normal size!) The included program (UCSO) will handle conversion between ISO/CSO/USO, including the video encoding options. (Thank Wiimm for the ideas and info, I totally stole the idea from him! X3)

• Includes a custom version of POPS.
    I included fixes and updates in an attempt to make it work with as many games as possible, though lord knows I didn't try them all (just the most troubling ones that never seemed to play right on the same POPS version). It should still be way better than stock, and mostly eliminate the need for POPSloader and keeping all those old POPS versions around. If you find a game that no longer works, report which POPS version it works with... though if it's some obscure japanese-only game only 5 people have played, I might not bother.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER