My Amazing Warn Log

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well yeah, but it's not nice. If I trolled like that in a serious thread it'd get removed too.

That one time I make a fake CFW thread in the EoF though...
So i herd dis site doesn't condone piracy, neither was my patch. In fact, it was a clear message stating "go to a store and buy the game if you want to play it so damn much".

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Most of those warns make you look like an idiot.

My warn log is surprisingly barren. It has 1 thing, and even that was more of a "don't fuck with my friend" kind of thing.
My abuse log from another forum is pretty good though. I've got like 33 abuses, and 30 of them are for flaming.

Reactions: 1 person

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Who is Hadrian?
Oh yeah i suggest you Close this thread before any of the mods raise your warning level, Its strange how The mods i know is not in there, Most of it is just Strangers...
Not flamming, Just saying the truth
Hadrian is only the most funny member of the temp, and also the person with the most posts. I doubt there are people on here who have played more DS titles than he has, it's amazing.

Nice warnlog, I lolled at Plutonij typing 'DONT BRAKE THE RULES', in all his rage he made several grammatical errors :P He's epic :P

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
yrcke.png

D

Deleted-236924

Saved warn logs: Pingouin7
Warned by Notes
There are no saved notes for this member

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Who is Hadrian?
Oh yeah i suggest you Close this thread before any of the mods raise your warning level, Its strange how The mods i know is not in there, Most of it is just Strangers...
Not flamming, Just saying the truth
Hadrian is only the most funny member of the temp, and also the person with the most posts. I doubt there are people on here who have played more DS titles than he has, it's amazing.

I've never saw him before..... how strange....

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any member older than me that's never gotten a warn too? Seriously wondering..... or am I the oldest member never to be warned that actually is active?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Going.