My Acekard has erased by game process - twice!

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by morrisseyshair, Dec 4, 2009.

1. morrisseyshair
    OP

morrisseyshair GBAtemp Regular

Nov 30, 2004
    United States
    Orange County, California
    I hope you guys have heard of this before and can tell me what's the deal. I have about 20 DS games on my Acekard. I got all the awards on Mario Kart DS, unlocked everything and on Trauma Center I had progressed near the end. Then one day I go to play these games and notice Mario Kart DS no longer has everything unlocked. It reversed back to only having done half the game. The courses and characters I had unlocked were locked again. In Trauma Center it didn't auto-start me where I had last saved, it had sent me back to the fourth level. This has happened with other games twice and I can't figure out why.

I still have the default firmware that it came with mostly because I don't update unless I absolutely have to and I don't know if that's the problem. Have you heard about this happening and, if so, how can I fix it?

2. scrtmstr

scrtmstr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2009
    Netherlands
    the Netherregions!
    haven't heard this before. It could be the firmware, i suggest using AKAIO 1.5, because it gives better rom compatibility and has better support. The official firmware isn't supported anymore.

3. EyeZ

EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

Dec 4, 2009

yeah strange, i haven't heard of this before either, maybe backup all your files and format your microSD card