Hacking My Acekard has erased by game process - twice!

morrisseyshair

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope you guys have heard of this before and can tell me what's the deal. I have about 20 DS games on my Acekard. I got all the awards on Mario Kart DS, unlocked everything and on Trauma Center I had progressed near the end. Then one day I go to play these games and notice Mario Kart DS no longer has everything unlocked. It reversed back to only having done half the game. The courses and characters I had unlocked were locked again. In Trauma Center it didn't auto-start me where I had last saved, it had sent me back to the fourth level. This has happened with other games twice and I can't figure out why.

I still have the default firmware that it came with mostly because I don't update unless I absolutely have to and I don't know if that's the problem. Have you heard about this happening and, if so, how can I fix it?

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
haven't heard this before. It could be the firmware, i suggest using AKAIO 1.5, because it gives better rom compatibility and has better support. The official firmware isn't supported anymore.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
morrisseyshair said:
I hope you guys have heard of this before and can tell me what's the deal. I have about 20 DS games on my Acekard. I got all the awards on Mario Kart DS, unlocked everything and on Trauma Center I had progressed near the end. Then one day I go to play these games and notice Mario Kart DS no longer has everything unlocked. It reversed back to only having done half the game. The courses and characters I had unlocked were locked again. In Trauma Center it didn't auto-start me where I had last saved, it had sent me back to the fourth level. This has happened with other games twice and I can't figure out why.

I still have the default firmware that it came with mostly because I don't update unless I absolutely have to and I don't know if that's the problem. Have you heard about this happening and, if so, how can I fix it?

yeah strange, i haven't heard of this before either, maybe backup all your files and format your microSD card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 2MBs is all you need it's fine lol