Hacking My AceKard Arived :D (dark dawn?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invghost
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,558
  • Replies Replies 11

Invghost

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
210
Country
I was expecting it after christmas, but it arrived a few days ago.

Anyway, does anyone know why Dark Dawn won't work? I activated the AP feature in AK 1.8.1, but it worked a bit then blackscreened me at the intro. Any help?
 
Try reformatting your MicroSD [it could also be your MicroSD all together that won't work as others have that problem], try a different ROM...
 
Tried both of those. I tried with a fresh micro sd. Are there patched versions that work?

don't want links, just yea or nay lol.
 
One that's not cheap crap from ebay or chinese sites.

Get a class-4 or class-6 (better-made cards) from an actual shop, like an IRL store near you, or a trusted online site like newegg.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820208453
That's the exact model I have, and I've never had AP latency issues. 8Gb for $20.
 
also let me warn you that buying a new card may not solve your problem.
maybe the game is simply not compatible, and you have to wait for a patch of sorts.

if you go buy a card keep the reciept, in case it still won't work.

good luck.
 
Format the card and then just just Dark Dawn by itself with AP on. That's how I got it to play. It wont if there's other games on it.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted