Hardware My 3ds won't turn on( just blink blue led then off)

Sheilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the 3DS boot normally now?

I recommend using GodMode9 to copy the boot.firm on the root of your SD card to the root of your CTRNAND.

Also, in the system settings, which system version are you on?
takes a while to boot up but it does

i am using version 11.10.0

Boneralert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just had the same problem...... but I think I figured out why.... I modded a new 3ds but left the format ntsf to put large file games on it and it wouldn’t load to let me install them.... removing the large files and will see if it will work...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Waygeek

Trophies
XP
Also, please do not bump threads that are a year old.

Well considering we're here now... :P

I'm having the same problem. Was working just fine. In fact, I just transferred some save files to my pc (thankfully!!!!). I removed the sd card properly through windows. But upon re-inserting to the 3ds I got the blue flash and then off. Re-inserting the msd into my pc, volume not recognized. Suuucks. Dunno what went wrong. Where do I go from here to get all the CFW stuff back? Any way to get the msd working again without formatting it?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any way to get the msd working again without formatting it?
Standard PC file recovery tools. See for instance https://gbatemp.net/threads/my-sd-c...ont-have-fbi-or-anything.519151/#post-8301937 . Testdisk is a popular free option.

Of course, first you should make sure there's nothing wrong with your SD card reader. You can also try using a different SD card adapter if you're using one of those.

As for CFW, b9s is installed on your motherboard, so all you need on the SD card is boot.firm and boot.3dsx. You can get everything else back just by following the Finalizing Setup part of http://3ds.guide.

Beardox

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Things to try:
  1. Put the Luma3DS v10.0.1 boot.firm onto the root of your SD card.
  2. Put the Luma3DS v7.1 boot.firm onto the root of your SD card.
  3. Put the Luma3DS v7.0.5 arm9loaderhax.bin onto the root of your SD card.
If these things don't work, backup the contents of your SD card, reformat the SD card using SD Formatter, make sure it's FAT32 (use guiformat if it's not), and try again.
You saved me! Thank you so much! I dont know how but my SD was "auto"formated as exFAT and somehow changed from fat32 to exFAT while was pluged into my 3DS. I almost gave up when I saw this post. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hello