Hacking My 3DS can't see my installed games

Stink Terios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Current 3DS status: B9S Installed, Sys ver. 11.9.0-42U, Luma 9.1, CTRNand.
Description of the problem: Home screen is blank, none of my titles are there, not even FBI that should be injected in H&S (right?).
What I believe the core issue to be: Corrupted Title.db,/movable.sed whas changed
Previous steps taken: I backed up the content of my SD card, tried fiddling around with the folders, deleted corrupted title folder "00b40700", formatted file system twice as prompted by the 3DS (yes, the thing you aren't supposed to do. Probably changed my movable.sed?).
Why I took these steps: Corruption happened because my 64GB card was actually one of these counterfeit ones that are only 32GB. Only figured it out after making horrible mistakes.
Any backups? - I have a 2017 NAND backup, and an old "essential.exefs". Should be enough to fix this mess, right?
e: I have a clean, 64 GB FAT32/ 32kb chunks, checked by H2testw SD Card to begin the recovery steps.

Anyway, I believe I have to do ~something~ regarding movable.sed and then rebuild the title database. There's a ton of information out there but I don't know which steps to take since I don't even know what's up to date.

Any help would be appreciated. It seems @TurdPooCharger wrote many of the relevant tools and provides assistance, so he probably knows exactly what to do if there is anything to be done.

Last edited by Stink Terios,
Reactions: Mama Looigi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Stink Terios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Update: Did the CTRtransfer, didn't need to fix movable.sed since it was already correct for <ID0>, currently installing all my .CIAs generated by the full database rebuild. Gonna leave the console on overnight and edit this post once it's over.

Looks promising though! This is some serious tech wizardry/necromancy in play.

e:It's done. Sadly, many titles didn't install cleanly. Most don't start, gba titles REALLY don't start, and there's some ghost titles with solid black/white icons. Oh well, at least I backed up my saves.
Now I wonder if my agb_firm is still patched/same or if my DSi titles are okay.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited by Stink Terios,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm