Homebrew Music in Homebrew channel....?

NewFang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that you can create custom backround music for USBLoader GX, which I have working (Battlescratch Galactica - Incubus). But I'm was wondering if you can create a custom backround music for the homebrew channel as I would really like to have Homebrew - 311. I losely looked around but didnt see any information on it so I'm guessing it cannot be done. even more badass would be to have to music playing when you click on the homebrew channel in the system menu but I realize that requires editing the channel and I havent the first clue on how to do that. Any helpful answers are appreciated, thanks.

NewFang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I appreciate the feedback even though extremely brief and vauge. I'm not really familair with either of the those programs as I stated in my post that I havent the first clue on how to edit channels and such. I tried to check wiibrew.org but the site has been giving me problems for a while, not sure if anyone else is having a problem with it. Anyone else care to elaborate on how this can be done or would be willing to take a stab at it themselves? Thanks in advance.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
NewFang said:
I'm not really familair with either of the those programs...
That makes two
tongue.gif

NewFang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ Rydian, you are indeed correct on the song title, I knew I didnt have it right. cool tune though, none the less. Homebrew - 311 would be cool backround music for the HBC though, someone help me out here.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You need to get the source and modify it.
If you've never coded before, forget it.

Also better not touch the holy grail of Wii channels, made by the hackmii team.
it's...just...not....right...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-